Monday, July 26, 2010

Hoor.


Just returned from a lovely overnight stay in Philadelphia with one of my gentleman friends. Good times all round. Some trip highlights:

- We drank red wine, took part in some serious debauchery, and watched a movie (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, or something like that - I don't really recommend it).

- He went out at 1.00 AM to buy me low fat Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I ate most of the tub.

- We found a botanical garden in West Philly, and took a lovely walk. Here I am with a giant tree:

Look at those thunderthighs!

- I nearly ran over a pedestrian. (Seriously, 'tis not my fault the traffic lights in Phila are haphazardly placed in such a way that they go unnoticed by Jersey drivers such as myself.)

- To punish myself for the ice cream, today I only had 200 cals. I weighed in at 101 when I got home. One more pound before I hit GW 2! Again!


6 comments:

  1. sooooo close to gw2!!!!!!! eeeeep!! keep it up!! You are going to be amazing!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, I think not. But either way, it cures what ails me. When what ails me is the burn of sobriety.
    Yellow or green Chartreuse? I've only tried the yellow one once, twas oddly herby but sweet, a bit like Galliano, and got me nicely smashed.

    I should start keeping alcohol under the bed, it sounds so much more organised. This time I had to half hide in the hall cupboard hoping no-one came upstairs and caught me gulping it down.

    I love your parasol. Gotta get me one of those...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty. Sounds like a great weekend.....with the exception of the ped...scary, i know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, how extravagant and secret society-esque. I love it.

    They DID. Well, Rey Mysterio did. And brutally too - he was handcuffed to the ropes and roughly shaven with some clippers. I quite like older CM Punk, before he got his straight edge bitches and made Hardy leave. I KNOW, it was his decision, but it was written into the story as Punk making him leave - so i'm blaming him. He's not quite so hot now, with the bald head and the beard it looks like his head is on upside down, and for a while, out of shame for his baldness, he wore a straight edge themed gimp mask - didn't do much for his credibility.

    Here's a question, what are yor feelings on Matt Hardy? I generally refer to him as the shit Hardy, recently he's been really tame, yet is still labelled one of the ultmate high flyers. He only seems to go to the second rope now, rather than the top one, and in a recent moonsalt he just sort of fell forwards limply.
    He was in a ladder match recently too, and was V. unimpressive.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fun trip! And congrats for being soo close to GW2! Excited for you xx

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.