Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I feel like a fatty.


A common feeling, but nonetheless.....

Some a-hole bought Frosted Mini Wheats. They are 190 cals per 3/4 cup serving. They are sitting in the cupboard screaming, "EAT ME YOU FAT B*TCH!!! I AM SUPER MEGA DELICIOUS!!!!"

I can mostly resist. Sort of. I decided a tiny handful after my breakfast (cereal & coffee - 90) was okay. And then I figured another handful after lunch of rolled up cold cuts with mustard (40) wouldn't kill me. And then I had another handful. And another after dinner (veggies w/ teriyaki sauce - 100). I had 2 fiber bars (200) and a bag of mini brownies (100) after class. And then a yoghurt (100). There was an iced coffee in there at some point as well (about 50). And then I had another handful of that diabolical cereal.

It works out to around 700 before adding the cereal, and I burned like 650 cals working out today, but I still feel like I pigged out.

Look at him there, plotting...

Watch it, mini wheats. Tomorrow, you shall be going out onto the lawn for the birds and squirrels. I will annihilate you down to your every last cell!!!!


Goodnight, my loves. Sleep tight! xxoo

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you there. I ate so much today. X_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I had 2000 calories yesterday, and 1450 today... :( stupid sneaky foods! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the mini wheat actually looks kinda cute!! I understand!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn those mini wheats, my arch enemy is yoghurt. Delicious, creamy, yummy yogurt....

    Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey bitch, great blog, nice to see someone who appreciates skinny women as much as i do, i mean did.
    i still remember the time i figured out how my girlfriend(then, wife now) stayed so skinny without exercising.
    told my dad, cause hes nosy, and he said..
    "boy, y'all better marry tht girl"
    and I did, 19 years later, and she's still got a BMI of 15...
    she has to, its in the pre-nup.

    later, Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Frank, Dr, D! Surgery must have gone A-Okay!
    SB, i love the pic, it's outstanding! (As "Sue Sylvester" would say!).
    A BMI of 15....? C'mon, Dr, D! Well, now that there's something to work for....
    i try to save the majority of my calories for liqiud entertainment....'cept the guilt visited on me sucks......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same, usually on Fridays, and save up my cals for beer. Saves $$, as I only need 3 Amstel Lights (95 cals each) to get wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty good, i need 3 glasses of red wine....at least....that's about 425-450 cal...ugh!
    Gives me something to think about....that is, more to think about!

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.