Saturday, July 31, 2010

There is an "off" switch in my brain, and I am going to find it.

I went into the kitchen to have a fiber far. Then I went back and had another one. Then I had 2 slices of leftover pizza, and then oreos and milk.

What the f*ck.

...On a scientific note, there IS an on/off switch for hunger in your brain. It's hidden somewhere in one of the lobes, I think. One good zap straight to the right spot, and you may never eat again. Lab rats have starved to death without caring!! If I ever get crazy/drunk/depressed enough, I may try it, but until then...

Last night, after the first pre-dinner binge, I went out to dinner and had half a bison burger with bacon and fried onions (no fries - instead I got a salad that I didn't even eat), 2 huge glasses of pinot grigio, then I went home and had half a Drake's coffee cake, 2 more fiber bars, and melted peanut butter with Turkey Hill party cake ice cream.

And of course, 4 ex-lax.

OMG, ow. My butt hurts.

But I have vicodin, and I know how to use it. I will exercise on the treadmill for at least 700 cals, and then I shall go hiking, because it's actually kind of nice out.

7 comments:

  1. I wish there were an easier way to access that off switch. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit - there's an off button? I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, binges are so no fun :/ i totally binged yesterday... i mean, it wasn't an actual binge, everyone i was with ate about the same as me. but i ate a ton of candy and stuff. so many calories
    i feel your painnnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck. There's an off switch? I'll try my best not to get drunk and start digging up my nose with a knitting needle. Might not be worthwhile...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show me the off button!!!!!! Please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ι am really gratefᥙl to the hоlⅾer of this web pɑge who has shaгed this impressive article at at
    this time.
    great site : Here’s How To Password Protect Folder
    Like A Professional

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many choices out
    there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations?
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.