Saturday, June 19, 2010
The scale has finally moved!!!
After a sort of rough patch of bouncing between 110 and 108, or just staying at 108, I HAVE LOST 2 LBS.!!! Am now 106. :)
Houlihan's has this awesome new "small plates" menu, for those of you who find yourselves stuck going out to eat. (Their full list of nutrition facts is on their website, too.) It says on the menu that the "average" person gets 2-4 small plates and that makes up a full meal. I got 2: the Shrimp Po'Boy (213 for one slider) and the Spring Rolls (207 with no sauce) and managed to eat half of each one. The awesome thing is that it still looks like I ate a decent sized meal, and my dindin was only 211 calories....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.