Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bloated Sac of Protoplasm.


Ok, so I didn't binge, but I totally feel like I ate way too much today. I started out awesome - the 90 cal cereal-and-coffee breakfast. I burned off 500 cals in my workout, went to Express and bought 2 pairs of size 00 shorts, and almost blacked in Stop & Shop while grocery shopping.

And then I went out to dinner (again!! why can't my fam just eat at home like normal people?!?) with mum and my aunt. I ate some swordfish (150), like 1/4 of my spinach and scallops salad as it was a bit gross (100), and 2 bbq chicken wings (300? Idk what the heck I was thinking - I was pissed that my salad was nasty), and then a fiber bar when I got home (110), so it's like 750 for the day. But I still feel like a bloated, fat giant pig. Like my rib cage is disappearing under a filthy layer of whale blubber.

And not a small, cute whale like a Dwarf Sperm Whale. More like a Blue Whale.

In other news, giant mutant crickets have taken up residence in my basement. Again. The 1st official Cricket Count of 2010: 7 crickets, and 1 Big Momma Mammoth cricket. Seriously, that bitch was like 3 inches across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.