Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I don't get clothes sizes.
I went shopping today after work, as I need new work trousers. I love Express editor trousers, so I figured I'd go there and get some shorts as well, and maybe some capris.
This is what I don't get: I am a 0 in the editor pants. I fit into a 00, but as they're for work I like them a bit loose. In the Eva jeans (mid-rise) I also fit in a 00, but I like my jeans a bit loose as well so stick with the 0. In the Stella jeans (low rise), however, I am just a 0. Can barely squeeze the 00's past my knees. Mia jeans (high rise) - 0. In their shorts, which are low rise, the 00's are even a bit loose, but then when I tried on the capris, I had to go all the way up to a 2 (at which point I said f*ck that, and put them back).
One would think that since all these different sorts of trousers are in the same shop and all the same brand, that I would be the same size in everything. Wtf?
Same thing in Charlotte Russe - I needed a THREE in the capris, and yet 0 in the shorts. Trying everything on was like riding an effing emotional roller coaster. Omg, I'm fat! Omg, I'm thin! What? I think I'm just going to start doing all of my shopping online.
Today I ate: cereal (90); coffee (10); fiber bars (340); flatbread w/ jelly (125), for a total of 465.
On a side note: I found these 100-calorie flat bread things in A&P. These are friggin delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.