Eomer is hot.
Ash asked for tat pics. I'm more than happy to oblige.
The screech owl is on my right shoulder. When I have enough money, I'm getting a wood thrush on the left shoulder. They're my 2 fav birds. A bird in the hand will then be worth 2 on Mich's back.
Harley Quinn:
Upper left arm. She needs some touching up, but my tattoo artist has vanished. I'm scared to use anyone else.
The spider was my first. A brown recluse. Less cliche than a black widow, but just as deadly. :D
Pixiestix014, I like your style. I love punching people.
Tracy, I hope you survived all your relatives. The Perfect ones are quite taxing. -_-
Time to share some Safe Treats!!
My old roommate and I used to live on this stuff. And they sell it in Fairway!! LOTS OF THEM!! Usually, places that sell Spirutein only have like one or two flavours, but Fairway has a huge selection. This one is my favourite, followed closely by the chocolate peanut butter. One whole scoop (pretty big scoop) is 120 cals. I use watered down almond milk ('tis too thick otherwise)--1/4 cup of the milk and 3/4 cups water, so the whole cup mixed is only 130 calories.
This stuff is 35 cals per tbsp, so I just use a teaspoon of it with my fat free half & half. It's delicious.
I'm not really sure about this one yet. The taste reminds me of something. Sort of like fizzy cake icing. It's weird. But I kinda like it. There's a warning on the box that says not to operate any machinery or drive if you have more than one can.
They're profiteroles, 35 calories each. And holy hand grenades, they're yummy.
An old favourite:
I make myself a small cup of "tea" with one cube (~17 cals). Mum doesn't even think this is strange. Apparently, Granddad used to do the same thing. And if Granddad did it, that means it's Officially OK. I had a cup of Oxo for dinner, because I'm doing liquids only again for a few days. Sunday was a fail. Big Sis #2 came over with Munchkins. It escalated from there.
When I'm restricting a lot, my insomnia gets worse. But at the same time, I feel much more comforted and warm going to bed after a day of 400 calories, than going to bed on a full stomach. I keep myself going through the day and night by taking joy in little things--my cup of almond milk with splenda and cinnamon, coffee with pumpkin spice Coffee-Mate, the 1.00 AM cigarette, my evening hebal smokey treat... But these things do nothing for me if I've just binged. I get high on life for the few minutes it takes to stuff my face, but then the euphoria is gone and I'm left feeling fat and disgusting. And far too stuffed to really appreciate those little treats. I think I'd rather enjoy those little indulgences. I must remember that next weekend, before I go on another binge.






yay! thanks for the pics, so cute!!!! i can't wait to get tattoos.
ReplyDeletehaha I could do the same, I've always loved Lord of the rings (yay for extended versions)
ReplyDeleteI love your tattoos, nice choices.
I love your owl tat!!! So cute! I drink stock like tea too- especially when liquid fasting. Stay strong xxx
ReplyDeletethose baileys profiteroles look AMAZING. must find them asap.
ReplyDeletex
Love the tattoos, especially the owl. It's gorgeous. And LOTR... jeez, I've watched those movies and read those books more times that I can count.
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking for the protein powder and the Serenity drink thing. I don't know. Fizzy cake icing sounds right up my alley, though. I'll probably never find either. I should post my food finds, just to make people jealous. I'm awful like that.
Also, I love you very much, you know that? You are so wonderful.
Great post! You totally put me in the mood for ice-cream!
ReplyDelete<3
Aha! So THAT'S what profiteroles are! Remind me to stay the FUCK away from them. They're so damn tiny-looking I could scoff the box without noticing.
ReplyDeleteOoooooh I love dragons! I'm posting photos of the bag so you can see whats on it so far. I think you'll like the black&white patch ;P I've got a blanket pattern all sorted! Deep green&bloodred&white. DO you mind if I substitute cream for white? White picks up stains like a mofo DX
I'll start knitting Miche's Blanket of Warmness on November 1. I'm stuck doing munted baby hats for the NICU fundraising campaign until the end of this month *Cries* So many stitches, such thin wool, such tiny needles. SHOOT MEH!
I love your tatts. Harley Quinn is hot XD
I love your desciption of your joy in your little bits of food and drink. It sounds so poetic and I think it describes the beautiful (is beauty really the right description, I don't know) nature of out EDs at times. Because at times it isn't all pain and distress and HUNGER, it can be real joy, but only glimpses of joy I guess?
ReplyDeletex
I love the owl! Owls are so great! I'm planning on getting my second tat soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the insomnia with your restricting.. but trust me I get it.. I think it's because I'm constantly re calculating calories and can't sleep.
xoxox
I love LOTR! My brother used to call me a hobbit 'cause I'm short with dark curly hair. Also, I'm a total nerd and once wrote "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" in Elven as a gift for my brother. Haha!
ReplyDeleteive wanted a tattoo for years but im afraid that ill get it now and regret it later, so its kept me from it.
ReplyDelete"if granddad did it, it means its officially okay" haha.. so funny.
Good luck with your liquid fasts and i hope the insomnia doesnt get too bad! maybe try taking melatonin pills from your local health food store. they work for me sometimes, its worth a try?
I need to watch LOTR again: I had two bad experiences with the third one. The first at the cinema when I had a particularly bad case of the flu - complete with really painful achey bones. The time just killed me! It felt like my spine had eroded. Plus I was a snot fest. The second was on a double decker bus on the return journey from a trip to barcelona. It was playing on the top deck, and I was curled up on the lower (where there were still speakers) nursing a particularly bad bad hangover (that sangria that comes in cartons?? There's a reason it's so cheap). For the entire film I had to listen to it, while wishing I could evaporate or at least take plunger to my ears and remove the brain. Seriously, if you just listen to it there's very little dialogue - it's mostly grunting and huffing. Like a three hour porn film of hobbit sex. It would probably be quite amusing without the hangover ;)
ReplyDeleteI really do love that owl! For some reason I really like bird tattoos. An ex was (is) covered in tattoos, complete with two colourful birds. I loved them birds. Hrrmf.
It is quite creepy that someone bought you a wishlist gift....but equally kind of cool. I might try that.......
Thanks - I think it's just hormones. I'm normally on birth control continuously for months at a time and eventually I have to give myself a period. I think my body is just sort of all over the place and it makes me grumpy/retain water. Thanks for the uplifting words. Your tattoos are great! I've always been too shy to get one!
ReplyDeletei love the pumpkin spice creamer. I hate that it only comes out in the winter and fall months! and yes, i really am a sucker for a nice pen, and a chance for revenge. so juvenile :)
ReplyDeletexo Chloe
Eomer is definitely a good looking mad, but alas, my heart still lies with Faramir =). I think I could also live happily ever after watching the extended versions of the movies! LoTR = awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteI love your tattoos! They're really cool! They have pumpkin spice coffee mate?!? Why am I just now finding this out?! Coffee mate is the only creamer I use often because it's just that good!
Haha, I was reading the Serenity one and I misread "fizzy" and thought you said "fuzzy". I'm like, "Fuzzy cake icing?? Eww..." =). You're right, almond milk is definitely the way to go! I'm liking almond milk and soy milk now better than the real stuff!
I hate going to bed on a full stomach >.< I never sleep well like that-going to bed on an empty stomach is much more satisfying. I need to take your advice about finding pleasure in the small things. Maybe if I enjoy the small things much more I'll be much less tempted to indulge in the bad stuff =)
♥
Awesome tattoos! And...I've never seen Lord of the Rings...but you're making me want to. Hmmm...maybe I'll rent it this weekend. I completely agree with your "little indulgences" theory. Every little thing means so much more when you are restricting.
ReplyDeleteo wow i love ur tattoos
ReplyDeleteits making me want a third one
Great tat's ! i love the spider, very cool! Thanks for the food love, i really like it when you post food faves and photo's...gotta get me some Pumpkin Spice...asap!
ReplyDeleteThak you for the kind words, sweetie! :)
ha you can find the PB here:
ReplyDeletehttp://store.bellplantation.com/
its not available in stores
the chocolate is the best XD
oh man, Spirutein Red Berries is my fucking JAM. I drink a shake every morning with coconut milk (10 cals/ounce!) and it generally satisfies me for like 5hrs.
ReplyDeletewe had a container of profiteroles in our freezer at work and I totes used to take like 3 out at a time, defrost them in the microwave and om nom once a week or so until they were all gone. lmao I'm a little sad that I won't be doing that anymore until I figure out how to make vegan, GF profiteroles. *sigh*
also, that owl is kick ass.