Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why can't I stop eating on weekends?

I pigged out at the wedding, have been munching on junk all morning, and will probably eat my weight in garbage at Little Sis's birthday party. FAIL.    :***O


On a happier note, Tarja's new album is finally out!!! I just downloaded it off itunes. Apparently it's been available since August, but I had not noticed...


I shall not be commenting as much as usual, so I apologize in advance. Will try to catch up with everyone on Monday and Tuesday. Now I must go help with the party, and do my best not to eat too much. Or hate myself afterward too much....


Anyone have a valium?

9 comments:

  1. o damn ims orry u ate so much
    weddings are damn hard to not eat at its like food everywhere and if u dont eat ppl look at u like ur nuts
    im sure uw ill do much better tomm though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. Weekends are the worst time for me because there is no structure on weekends. I wish you the best of luck, though. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh, weddings! I've got to go to a wedding next month. I'm really dreading it because it's an Indian wedding. Indian gatherings of all kinds are notorious for big binges and if you don't eat, it's considered an insult. Even worse, it's also Diwali (festival of lights) on the 5th and that means yup, you guessed it, another big binge. We get invited for Diwali every year, it's going to be the death of me!

    Hope you survive the debauchery! X.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. I hate weekends. I think this is the first recently getting off to a good start.
    I hope you manage to have an alright night though. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are preaching to the choir lol i always eat on the fuckin weekends...but i do it to make tyler happy., you'll be alright though sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the exact same way! I always try to make sure I don't over do it on the weekends, and what happens? I can't stop eating. I love the weekends but I hate them at the same time :/

    I meant to tell you a while back, I really love that poem you have at the top of your blog ^^. And Tarja is amazing! I love her voice! Nightwish just isn't the same without her, but she's doing amazing nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weekends tend to be the hardest- especially with weddings and parties!! Why not enjoy yourself a little today and start fresh on monday? Chin up, it's a long road, this is just one bump! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinnimon Wish i could go to Diwali...in love with all things Indian!

    i have Clonazepam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally relate, i pig out on the weekends, hell, 24/7 sometimes. Try not to stress though! that would just add to the eating (known from past experience)
    Anyways,thanks for following me on here. I think your blog's great, really creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.