Coyotes and foxes come out at night, too. Mum yells at me for feeding the foxes.
Seriously, how can you not?
Muuuuuuuffffiiinnnnnnn.
I have horribly exceeded my liquids-only-day calories today, but I have still not consumed any solids. Yesterday was better--only had 400 cals of liquids, and burned 1200 working out.
Thanks for all the tattoo compliments! :-*
Mona, you are too kind. And even more wonderful, even if you can't always see it yourself. :D
Kazehana, vegan profiteroles are one of the holy grails of vegan cooking, but I'm going to try and make them, and then add to the difficulty by making them gluten-free. My step-nephew can't touch gluten of any kind, so I'm always trying to expand my mad skills to accommodate the food-sensitive. I shall post the recipe if I am successful.
Peri, I have begun sketching out your patch. I'm excited.
Ash, thanks for giving me the website for that peanut butter! I ordered some...
Morbid.diathesis, that is a SIN that you haven't seen Lord of the Rings!! Hope you get to rent it this weekend, so you can take part in the madness. :)
Elk, I feel your pain. Horrendous hangovers have ruined The Life of Brian, She Devil, Pokemon, Cold Mountain, and many others...
I should really try to go to sleep now. Off on a hiking adventure tomorrow, to take some gorgeous photos of the castles in the mountains, in 35mm. I might even take a roll in black & white, and there will be much tree climbing. I'm bringing rope this time, so I can properly climb the Big Tree.
Don't worry--a friend is coming with her fancy digital camera, so there will be amusing photos of me climbing said tree in HD.

Can't wait for the photos! :) Stay strong xxx
ReplyDeleteI love foxes! I'm jealous of your hiking, and I'm excited for the pictures. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAhh you're so lucky to have cool animals around. The most exciting thing in my garden is the occasional toad and hedgehog. Don't get me wrong though toads are awesomely fun to chase. Yay for tree climbing! Have fun XX
ReplyDeleteWhy are all the cute animals such vicious beasties?! That fox looks like it needs a big kiss! Precious! I tend to cuddle the stuffing out of my little critters. Such terrified faces! Think Elmyra cartoons!
ReplyDeleteWe have to deal with vervet monkeys, baboons, mongooses, puff adders and rain spiders (so cute and fluffy and just look at all those sparkly eyes!) The last spider that came into the house was called 'SweetJesusGodAlmighty', because that's what I said when I saw how big he was! Size of my hand. (roughly 17cm radius) He had gorgeous stripy legs!
Well done with your workout! Have fun on your hike. X.
ZOMG FOX!!!!11!1! *Makes grabby hands* They are so cute! The bear just scare me. Bobcats should, bu they look like giant grumpy kittehs! XD
ReplyDeleteTake the black&white film or I'll tan your hide! You'll take some amazing shots with it ^.^
Yup, that is the bag. I'll measure it for you tomorrow. Right now I'd probably measure it in centimeters and then tell you it was inches or something similarly retarded.
Just dunk the cats in varnish, that should solve the problem! Meh, cat hair is a nice little extra insulation layer :p ZOMG I can't wait for this stupid baby-hat-knitting thing to be done with so I cant start your blanket!
foxes are cute, The most exciting animals we get here are possums haha. No koala's or kangaroos where I am :P
ReplyDeletex
i want a fox! one of my teachers said they've domesticated them like dogs now. maybe in a few years they'll be in everyones living room XP
ReplyDeletehave fun on ur hike cant wait to c the pics u take
ReplyDeleteYou get to feed fozes?! How freaking adorable is that?! (*^.^*) They're so beautiful, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteGreat job burning 1,200 cals in your workout! Wow, that's about a good 2 hours of solid cardio.
I hope you post some pics of your hiking adventure tomorrow! I have a love for photos of great/beautfiul architecture and castles are high on my list! Hope you have tons of fun & please don't fall out of a tree...that really hurts!
♥
How do you burn 1200 when you eat so little?? where are you getting your energy darling!?!? so jealous! <3
ReplyDeleteSRSLY if you figure out how to make GF vegan profiteroles, hook me up coz those are like one of my all time fave desserts!
ReplyDeleteAs for B and his picture thing, it's not that he'd be embarrassed because he knows I'd see them. All the people whose shit he posts pix of can see them. He posts them publically where his fans who follow him can see them. It's not about that...I dunno what it is, and I dunno that it even matters, but I do not it's not embarrassment. He's kind of a shameless hussy? Which I think maybe all performers are. lol
Irishmen are hot too! And hell yeah, they lie like rugs! But in a charming way? lmao