Saturday, October 30, 2010

I want you to set a fire so goddamn big, the gods'll notice us again, that's what I'm sayin'. I want all of you boys to be able to look me straight in the eye one more time and say: ARE WE HAVING FUN OR WHAT?!?

<3 Top Dollar. Michael Wincott is HOT.














Happy Devil's Night y'all!!


Check out the awesome cookies I made:
~40 cals each. I made 150 of them for Friend's Halloween party. 

And my hair is all prepped:

Sorry for the short manic post! More later, with full costume pics, and the recipe for those cookies, as well as the pumpkin soup recipe I made yesterday.

<3

17 comments:

  1. AHHH!! I LOVE THE HAIR!
    And, those cookies are freakin adorable!!!
    Send me one! lol

    You're lookin so damn skinny!! JEALOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love the hair
    and i cant wait for the cookie recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR HAIR! The cookies are adorable, so low cal too for a cooke (:

    love,
    -lottie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing! Not everyone can pull orange off =). Happy Devil's night to you too! Have fun at your Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LEELOO COSTUME!! That's my favorite movie, I named my first born son from that movie
    You ROCK for your costume choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH UR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    epic
    im officially 100% up to date on ur blog and i gotta say.......... i dont knwo wat to say :P
    boo, i read and i get thoughts as i read but then when i comment it all goes blank! and when i re-read (ya i have re-read a lot of ur posts too :P) i still cant think of anything useful to say

    so here is my useless post saying basiclly nothing :P

    i hope u know that ur every bit as amazing and i think u are and u will forever be loved
    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha everything's looking good! (especially you!) have an awesome night x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookin' great, Mich! Avd the cookies are adorable! i'm handing out candy at my parent's house on a rainy night before All Hallow's Eve...thta's the way they do things here in good old utah. Home tomorrow..yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you are sooo adorable and TINY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FIRE IT UP!!

    FIRE IT UP!!

    lmao

    love that movie.

    your hair is pretty amazing, lady. I'm into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cookies look AMAZING!!!

    Yes, yes, yes to the hair and the tiny <3 person totally rocking it! Hope you have a blast, Babe! X.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woweeeee! the hair is awesome and the biscuits look great, I can't believe your hand didn't die after icing 150 of them! or maybe it did...anyway enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cookies are so cute! I can't believe they are only 40 cals each! So awesome :) And I love the hair! I wish I could do something like that, but it would never show in my almost black hair :( oh well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooove your hair =)
    And those cookies are sooo adorable,I can´t believe you made so many!
    I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your cookies look fantastic!! they totally trump my cupcakes. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are incredibly sexy and so small.... my thinspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.