I am so addicted to It Girl on Facebook now. Thanks a lot Kazehana and Flushed! Now instead of shopping and dressing up like a hoor in real life, I can do it on the computer.
It upsets me that I can't make myself more blonde. And who do I have to kill to get a bollocky pair of fishnets?!?
I had a mini-binge last night. Me and the girls went out to the pub, and I had a bowl of my soup (155) before I left and planned to have only 1 Guinness (I was driving). And then one friend gets a burger and I caved. We go to this Irish pub in Pearl River, and they have THE BEST burger and chips EVER. I only ate half of the food I got, but obviously I still felt like a piggy. I was toying with the idea of pigging out on ice cream, peanut butter, cereal, oreos, and fiber bars when I got home, but I actually managed to talk myself out of Feck-It-Mode. I had a cup of almond milk with splenda and cinnamon, had a herbal smokey treat, resisted the munchies, and decided to read all of your lovely blogs instead of eating.
Right before I left the house last night, at around 6.30 my friend Paul #2 starts texting me for the first time in ages. He's this guy Older Sis #2 used to work with, and she tried setting us up on a date. It sort of worked--we screw around occasionally, but never actually got into a relationship. He's kind of an arrogant douchebag; I think between the two of us it would be way too much ego in one relationship. So we're friends who kind of dislike each other, and we watch horror movies, drink, and have sleepovers.
Our conversation:
Paul#2: :p
Me: :O
Paul#2: What you up to tonight?
Me: Dinner and drinks with the girlies. U?
Paul#2: Drinkin alone in my tavern.
Me: Sounds like good times.
Paul#2: Not really.
Me: Feel like doing something later? We'll probably be leaving the pub at like 9 or 9.30. Want me to come over?
Paul#2: Maybe. Idk. You prob don't want to deal with me like this.
Me: I don't mind. I'll be up by your house anyway dropping ppl home.
Paul#2: That would be awesome. But I'm not in a good place.
Me: [rapidly losing patience] Ok, I'll stop by around 10.
[He doesn't respond for like 20 mins.]
Paul#2: No no no, gonna ride solo. But thanks.
Paul#2: [5 mins later] Actually yeah, could you stop by? I mean if you haven't made plans yet.
Me: Of course!
Paul#2: [5 mins later] U kno what, nevermind. I just wanna be alone I think.
-_-
Like seriously, was it necessary to waste like 30 minutes of my precious time?
Going to work out now, my lovelies! Hope you're all having a spectacular weekend.

I think you did really good with your mini binge honestly, you left some on your plate (which I still find like freaking impossible) On top of that, you controlled yourself when you got home and stayed out of total binge mode. Way to go! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat job resisting the binge! So, so hard to do sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAnd men. gah! He sounds like he was getting his period.
I need to get that album.
ReplyDeleteI see your avatar around on It Girl sometimes and think: "aww, look how cute she's dressed! she's never gonna level up lookin like that!"
ReplyDeleteIt took me SO LONG to adjust to It Girl's fucked up hotness rating system. You gotta wear SO MANY layers of clothes in order to crush the competition. I still refuse to wear shit that completely destroys my standards of fashion right/wrong, but it's been giving me fits trying to keep everything looking good. *sigh*
Paul #2 sounds lame. Punch him in the kidneys.
I mean...er...I want to eat a whole vegan GF pizza all by myself when I get off this soup wagon.
:D
omg i have TONS of fishnets, I used to wear them all the time but not lately. I get them all at hot topic, if you don't have one near you just order online. Their cheap XD
ReplyDelete"feck-it-mode" lol...that made me laugh. And totally explains me moments before a "hearty" binge!
ReplyDeleteits for sure his time of the month :P
ReplyDeleteim so proud of u for not giving in to ur total binge! its hard to resist!
i just want u to know that ur one of my favorite inspirations.
Ooooh, nice new wallpaper and Anime at the top! It Girl-Michie is gorgeous! She should have pink hair though! Cah-yute!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, why are some guys such awful eedjits?! And I thought indecision was a girl-thing! Hello?! Bloody time waster!
Well done resisting Feck-It-Mode, shows real strength!
Don't work too hard. X.
yeah taht was a waste of convo there between and and paul#2 ugh sorry u had to deal witt that
ReplyDeletebut good job on not binging completely thats great
Great job avoiding the binge fest! I love having Blogger to come to when I feel like binging so I can keep my strength up :)
ReplyDeleteBoys, boys, boys, they never know what they want... lol
aaah men.
ReplyDeletegood work not going too overboard with the eating! i don't know HOW you managed to leave half your food...major props :)
stay strong xx
ooh I love fiber bars! xD sorry I saw that and anything else I was going to say went out the window
ReplyDeletePaul sounds like a dick who doesn't realise how important your time is.
ReplyDeleteGood work for avoiding the all out binge! Its so hard to think clearly in that awful moment- I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work xxx
Good job resisting!!
ReplyDeleteAhh gosh I know how you feel. Already this morning I have had this convo. Bugs the hell outta me.
Oooh Oreos. I've never tried them...
xxx
Maybe Paul#2 was just being indecisive. I'm always like that. I've been in Paul#2's shoes in a situation like this many times. Boo.
ReplyDeleteAnyway I've been reading your blog for a while, but this is the first time I've bothered to comment. I'm lazy, yeah. No excuses. I like your blog.
<3 Madz
I have some advice..it's monster advice but I like it.. Next time you see that guy you were chatting with... Junk punch him.
ReplyDeleteLMAO
What a waste of time, and so confusing!
good job managing with your binges babe.
xoxox