Thursday, October 14, 2010

Remember when everyone got those new macs with the cameras in the monitor, and spent hours at a time playing with Photobooth?

Yeah I know, I'm weird.


One of those computers would be pretty handy for vlog-making. I tried with my digital camera, but the sound sucks. Little Sis says there is a good webcam in the house, and that I put it somewhere unknown. Apparently, I came home drunk one night and told her the Government is watching her through the webcam, and then I yanked it out of the computer and ran off with it. I have no memory of this. 


So I'm on a mission to find it. Then vlog. I swear. 


I burned 600 cals today between the treadmill and a hike, which is good because I ate 880 cals and feel like a piggy. I stumbled across another castle in the woods, atop a mountain.


Like what the heck?










For Little Sis's actual 16th birthday tomorrow, she has requested her favorite meal (tradition in our house for bdays). I was totally flattered--she wants my vegetable soup. 'Tis a recipe I invented myself, and make every year for Thanksgiving. I'll be posting it tomorrow, with photos. :D


I went to Fairway to get the veggies--that's this supposedly awesome supermarket with really low prices. They had a nice produce section, and I FOUND DIET CLUB ORANGE!!! I didn't know anyone sold Club Orange here.  First time in Fairway, and I think I'll add it to my supermarket list (there's like 20 different supermarkets within 10 minutes of my house). Since Fairway is right beside Best Buy, I went in to get Human Centipede for Little Sis. And happened to spot a box set of the first 3 Resident Evil films. 


You can't sell something like that for $24.99 and expect me to just walk past it. It's Milla.
She makes me question my sexuality. Her, and Stephanie March.
My new Express jeans came in the mail, and THEY FIT! I got a pair of 00 short in the Stella (regular fit, low rise) and Eva (loose fit, mid rise). The Eva's are actually pretty loose, but I like my jeans baggier so it works. I wish they still made the Mia (high rose, slim fit) because those were the real test of thinness. I think Express jeans run a little bigger in general, at least bigger than like Hydraulics or Angels. 'Cause I'm a 1/2 in Hydraulics. A snug 1/2.


Acka11, do you have a pic of that Hannibal Lecter tattoo? I know it's not your tat, but I'd love to see it. I want Pinhead tattooed on my shoulder. I wish I could afford it. :(


Olivia, I did the same thing--I made Little Sis watch The Shining when she was 8. I felt that it would toughen her up. 


Tracy, I love Cold Case!! I used to live in Philadelphia and it was so exciting seeing them filming. Except when they blocked off streets that I needed to get to. That I didn't like so much. And the pumpkin video--if you search for "pumpkin massacre" on Youtube, it should come up.


Lottie, thanks for reading Drive!! It means so much to me when you gals take the time to read my fiction. <3


Still waiting for my PrettyThin bracelet. Anyone else get one? I figured I go on that site so much I may as well contribute a little $$ to it, especially if I'm getting jewelry at the same time. I want it NOW.


Have a good night, luvs! (or day, if you're in Australia or new Zealand!) I'm off for a ciggie.

9 comments:

  1. Mila jovovich is so gorgeous!
    Love the random castle.
    xxKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo ADA Cabot!! haha :-)
    yay for 00 jeans! bet you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee your posts. Those girls are totally HAWT! Good luck looking for the webcam. Can't wait to see your vlog.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha my sis has the new mac and i swear she spent hours just playing with it
    ha have fun trying to find the webcam
    and can i come ro ur town u seem to have everything right there
    not lik ehere were u gotta drive just to get nethiing ugh sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha! I totally did the same thing! They have them at a coffee shop at uni and my friend and I just discovered the camera and we sat there cracking up for about an hour! The government thing made me laugh (hey, you NEVER know!)

    You find random castles hiking near your place? That's really cool! I end up being really curious and go inside and probably get beheaded in the process or something.

    Hey, I love veggie soup! You got to share your recipe some time! Veggie soup is healthy, filling, and low in calories! And congrats fitting into those 00 pants! That's freaking amazing! There's also a few female actresses out there that make me question my sexuality as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a slight obession to those macbook pictures haha. And oh my goodness, Milla is so freaking hot. Loveeeeeee her.

    And yes, please, definitely share your recipe! Soup is my favourite in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo Cabot! That woman is hot!! Her and the woman in Cold Case make me question myself some days...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quesion my sexuality for Karen O and Katy Steele <3

    I love girl crushes. They make me feel more alive than boy crushes. hmm. Strange. Although, of course - I never get girl crushes on people I see in person. Phewf. I'd probably end up on top them when I'm drunk or something.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You tiny, skinny thing you! You found a castle...how cool is that??? Yay!

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.