Friday, October 22, 2010

I don't usually do thinspo, but I can't resist...

Emily Browning is just too pretty NOT to post pics!










I'm loving her short hair!


















Ok, I'm done. :D


Someone buy me this. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, she is just gorgeous, I love her too (:
    I think my fave look on her is the blonde... But she really looks good with anything :P Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, prettyprettypretty. Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty AAAHHH! She is lovely. Wtf was that grey dress made out of? Trash bags?? Shoot the stylist!

    I have a 2006 Suzuki GZ250 Marauder. A blue one. I want a Harley one day, when I'm rich enough.

    Fuck. Bag measurements. Yes. I have to locate my measuring tape. FUCKING HID IT FROM MYSELF, DIDN'T I!!! *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey 'Tree Climber Girl'!

    Lovely thinspo! If I had 500 bucks (my currency) to spare, I'd buy it for you in a heartbeat. Wicked wand! X.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great with both brown AND blond hair, with both long hair AND short hair! There's not a lot of people who can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments - This girl is so pretty! I'm going to look her up, because I don't think I've ever seen any of her films.

    By the way, we must live pretty close to each other, considering I'm out in Warren County NJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow yay shes is gorgrous
    and wait deseperee de maigrir ur in warrent coutny so am i

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.