Still 98 pounds, praise be to god....
I keep having weird dreams about my extended family. Like last night, I dreamt that my aunt and uncle and cousins told me and Little Sis we should go to their house for Thanksgiving (I stress a lot about Thanksgiving, because each year it makes me realize more and more that the father and step-mother dislike my presence at family functions). So Aunt and Uncle invited us and we said ok (even though they're in Ireland and do not have Thanksgiving), but then their house was in the middle of this ridiculous swamp, and the only way to get there was by trying to cross these crazy, mostly rotten wooden plank-bridge things. And there were alligators in the water. Then of course when we finally made it to the house, I was too scared to eat because I didn't know how many calories were in everything, but that happens in like every dream.
-_-
Snack time!
I took 2 regular-sized bananas and cut them into very thin slices, which I placed on parchment paper.
I sprinkled half of them with a little cinnamon and splenda, and baked them in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit (~94 degrees Centigrade), turning them over every half hour.
After about 2 hours, I had banana chips.
(I should have cooked them longer, as a lot of them weren't quite crispy enough.) The cinnamon splenda ones were definitely yummier than the plain.
I shall be trying Almost.Skinny's frozen fruit one day this week, in my continuing effort to eat fruit without gagging. I hate fruit. Too sweet, and too mushy. I'd rather have a steak, thanks. But I also don't want scurvy, so methinks I should step up my efforts to eat more fruit... There shall also be some more yummy recipes up--Mum wants me to make her pumpkin soup, and I found a recipe for almond milk ice cream. I know we have an ice cream maker somewhere, so I'm definitely trying that one...
I've started work on Peri's patch:
You can't see the pencil marks for where the actual embroidery is going, but I'll keep posting pics as my work progresses. That's just the background. I'll be painting another layer before it gets sprayed and the edges painted so it doesn't start fraying, then the actual embroidery shall begin.
And it will be epic.
f*ckedUpAppendix, thanks doll! And I can definitely relate to parents favouring the other kids. Mum treats Little Sis like a princess. And of course Dad favours his boys. I'm in the middle of 6 kids, so I never had much a chance.
Eloise18, my Mum is the same way. She still offers me cheese, even though she should know at this point that I HATE cheese and have always hated it.
Ariana, teaspoon, and Leto; I'm glad there's others out there who love the Sword in the Stone! :D I used to watch that movie like every day when I was little. I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons I'm so unhinged.
Tracy, hope you survive your parents!! <3
And Morbid.Diathesis, Honor Regzig, Depressed Skinny Mess, bonesarepure, Lilah Lee, Sofiasaurr, Kennedy, All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost, Amy, Sarah, and The Next Best Thing--thanks so much for all your kind words! You gals are the best. :-*
Off to exercise. Have a lovely day (or night)!! <3



That is a slightly unnerving dream...
ReplyDeleteYou posted a Sword in the Stone clip! I've never looked on youtube for it (because I'm stupid and just assume that disney finds all the loopholes so none of their stuff is shown for free. Ever). I've been craving watching it for ages, I keep getting flashbacks to snippets, like when he's squirrel being pursued by the other squirrel, and Madam Mim's singing...
Methinks I'm off to Youtube... :D
oh that banana recipe looks so freaking yummy!!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely try it out when I'm done with this diet I'm beginning tmrrw :)
post more of these ideas!!
wow thas a crazy dream
ReplyDeleteand o those banana crips look good im so gonna have to try that sometime
c im the opposite of u love fruit hate meat
I've had several dreams where I was being chased by alligators...and sharks. Which is odd because I live in the mountaint...ah well.
ReplyDeleteI've never though of making banana chips myself before! I've got to try that soon- thanks for the idea! =)
♥
98lbs well done :D (^^)
ReplyDeleteI think everyone is having odd dreams atm, not sure why..time of year?
Btw, them bananas look lush! you can come round and cook for me anyday! xxxxxx
The banana chips look yummy. And it's pretty cool you've gotten down to 98 pounds. I don't think I've commented on here before, but I've been reading your blog for a bit.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, yum!! I love bananas but I've never had banana chips
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous :( I'm 109 pounds and I hate it so much. Bleh
Those banana chips look lovely! I'm making your soup tomorrow! Shall be thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteYum yum yum!! Those banana chips look so good :) If you like a chewy consistency dehydrated banana is also really nice. Stay strong xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://skinny-vegan-food.blogspot.com/2010/10/frozen-fruit.html
I am definitely going to try making those banana chips tomorrow they look delicious! what a good idea :)
ReplyDeleteDreams like the one you just described are so odd, whenever I have dreams like that I'm like where the fuck is my head when I'm asleep? And I always wonder if there is some underlying meaning.
Anyways, 98 pounds? woo hoo! thats awesome:)
Wow. Freaky dream. Thanks for your sweet words. Don't you love irony?
ReplyDeleteLove,
tracy
ps At 5'5 1/2 inches...annnnnnnnd, 117...i am a FAAAAAAAT bitch. Lucky you. But you did the work to get there. Way to go! :0
ReplyDeleteomg you get so much from 2 bananas if you cut them thinly!! i am DEFINITELY trying that soon. yummo thanks for the idea hun xx
ReplyDelete*Gasps* *Squeals* *Dances like a crazy*
ReplyDeleteI fully opened that pic up in another tab to show my flatmates! I'll post pics of your blanket when I get started. I'm 2/3 of the way through my second baby hat. It'll be done by the weekend.
How was your exam? I hope your exam season goes swimmingly <3