So the vlogging might be in the next few entries. I'm having technical difficulties (bad at high-tech stuff + ocd/perfectionist issues = I will post nothing less than an awesome video that has been edited in Final Cut, and it'll take a while). I also have like no time in the house alone, so I can't privately talk to myself.
My high school friend is getting married tomorrow (well technically today, since it's after midnight...). I'm hoping to be 98 lbs in the morning. I just salt water flushed and it was somewhat unpleasant. But I feel all cleaned out! -_-
Should be an interesting evening at the wedding. I think a lot of people from high school will be there--people I haven't seen in like 8+ years. Weird.
And then Saturday is Little Sis's sweet 16. I'm scared.
Basically, since that show My Super Sweet 16 came on MTV, all the kids in town have been trying to follow in the rich-spoiled-brat example and have ridiculous sweet 16 parties with themes and dj's and copious amounts of underage drinking and sluttage. Idk if it's like this in other places but this is how we roll up in Bergen County. One of the halls that people rent for these parties has actually banned sweet 16's after Little Sis's friend's party. Mum has done her best to prevent any debauchery: she has 2 bouncers, and she will be checking bags and not allowing any bottled beverages of any kind into the party. God bless her, she actually thinks Little Sis's friends will show up sober.
I plan on hiding in a dark corner with a bottle of vodka.
HAHA Cheers! Don't you love being old enough?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your vlog, I'm sure it will be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThe kids on that show are mostly spoiled little punk brats & I have found myself wanting to slap them or shake them hard at times, lol. Too bad your mom couldn't just make them all pass breathalyzers in order to enter, lol. Hope your sister's party goes well & smoothly!
Hey 'Nightowl' it's 7:45am here and believe it or not, I've heard of Bergen County. A lot of cool people in N.J., like you!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your vlog. Did I mention how cute your pink hair looks? The blonde is great, but you really look like you were born with the pink! Pixie-licious, Baby! Yeah!
Keeping fingers crossed for 98lbs. <3 - Rock on, Sista! Feel my envy!
Hope the party isn't too raucous. Young people today...! Our lot are all on a 'Gossip Girl' kick. So tempting to bitch-slap the ones who most deserve it!
Stolly for the party? Yeah, Stolly-Bolly, Darling! Have a fabulous weekend! X
haha hilarity - sweet 16 is hilarious...the way they carry on.
ReplyDeleteit'll b so much fun to see where everyone's at at the wedding! i'm sure you'll look the best of all :) good luck x
Your mum. . . I don' know whether to be amused at her innocence or pissed off at it! XD
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10678813
That whole saga is really disgusing. Kid had no brains! When we were YOUNGER than him we knew to buy mixers for the spirits and pace ourselves! Dipshits.
Nawwww, I love the local JoHos! They know my name ^.^ They also know that I will off them a cup of tea and ask uncomfortable questions and go all Grammar Nazi on their pamphlets XD
Circus Club. . . Otago University Firedance and Juggling club. Go along, fuck around, learn, teach, play, perform. I'm becoming middling proficient on the bouncy stilts!
<3 Have a good weekend! Paaaartaaaay!!
yay vlogs! i can't wait! omg i would never be confident enough to do one of those, ever!
ReplyDeleteWooo to vblogs :D can't wait!! x
ReplyDeletemy town doesnt have parties like that mayb cause we arent the richest town but yeah
ReplyDeleteha yes hide in the corner and drink ur vodka id go with absolut just cuase thats my fav
but neway ahve hun at th ewedding
Haha. Good luck with the party! Hopefully it works out to be a goodnight for you, and her. :)
ReplyDelete<3
Oh my goodness, that show drives me insaaaaaaaaane. Spoiled rich kids crying when they can't get their own way! Gah. I hope your sisters party goes well, and you're able to hide away haha. And enjoy the wedding! If nothing else, you get to dress up and look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI watched that show once and it made me feel like crap.. I have never had a good birthday.. it's such bullshit, although this year's has been the best so far. 98 pounds is amazing and you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteI hope that salt water fast worked for you! I've never had much luck with it. One thing that's for sure is that you will look fantastic at that wedding. Have a great day love.
ReplyDeletexo
Eliena
i love your plan for lil' sis' party! And yes, i am very envious of your weight loss, however you did the work and you deserve the rewards! :) Way to go! i am taller than you, but still...i have GAINED about six pounds from my lowest...poo on me!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see that vlog! I wish I had the means of doing them. I've wanted to try it for a while. I'm pretty charismatic and such. I'm sure you are too!
ReplyDeleteAnd sweet 16? What's up with kids these days? haha. It's only a birthday, and you only get to learn how to drive at 16. What's so special about it?
I'm waiting for my 21st to do anything extreme, personally (:
Yeah, that show my super sweet sixteen is pretty ridiculous... I know of someone (friend of a friend) who was on that show. It was incredibly pathetic, kids are so spoiled.
ReplyDeletehave fun at the wedding!!
I've always wanted to do the salt water flush. I'm not gonna lie. My Sweet 16 used to be my show. I miss it. Have fun at the wedding :)
ReplyDeleteThank god we don't have 'sweet 16' in the UK! Well not really. All 16 means in the UK is you can have sex, leave school at the end of the academic year and buy your own painkillers...oh and drive a bike under 50ccs. Does 16 even mean anything in the US or is it just a coming of age thing? I don't get it! I like the vodka plan, I'd totally go for gin though.
ReplyDeleteohhh vlogging exciting! I can't get sound sorted out otherwise I'd give it a go.
SWF oweeee keep hydrated maybe have one of those post diarrhoea/ electrolyte drinks so you don't get muscle cramps?
I hope the party went okay! I can't imagine spending the night hanging out with a bunch of drunk high schoolers. Ick. I am so glad I was not of the Super Sweet Sixteen bunch. It was past my time LOL. I had a sleep-over where we stayed up the whole night watching movies and eating candy, and then my mom made waffles in the morning. What really put the whole shin-dig over the top was the strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar we had to put on the waffles. Whoa. Let's not get wild here!
ReplyDeleteStay strong! xoxo
I just read your story Drive. It was really good, I cried at the end.
ReplyDelete