I love this cup. It's my cup, that I always use. And Mum does not question this because she knows I have OCD related problems and like using the same cups all the time, especially this one because Christmas makes me happy.
Why do I love it? See those red and green lines around the top? that measures exactly one cup. And see the dot in the "i"? 1/2 cup.
I'm sorry I've been sucky at commenting, my luvs! I'm doing my best, I promise.
What a disastrous weekend, foodwise! Entertainment-wise, pretty awesome.
I'm fasting again, which seems to have become my usual during the week. Liquid cals only, and try to keep the daily intake not too much over 200 cals.
I dropped the visitors from California at the airport this morning. (Family friends--one adult and 3 teenage girls, visiting for Little Sis's sweet 16.) Holy Mother of God they made a mess. I had to use the downstairs bathroom all weekend, because their shite was all over the counter and there were unknown fluids on all the surfaces. Other people's filth is one of my phobias (along with worms, Kevin Bacon, and airplanes). There's a big difference to me between a mess and unhygienic filth. I'm messy, but it's a clean kind of mess. Untidy as opposed to dirty. I'm a hoarder, I can't help it. I just have too much stuff. One of these days my bedroom is going to go crashing through the dining room ceiling. Knowing my luck, it will be in the middle of Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
I ordered new jeans from Express: size 00 short. I WILL fit in them when they arrive.

I like your cup, and understand it. I have certain bowls/spoons/forks I like to use and if I can't find them I have a chosen order for the rest... strange but true.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the jeans!! You can do it! xxx
I totally get the Kevin Bacon thing. He is creepy! He looks like some kind of alien or something....
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love your cup! I need to find a cup that lets me measure things without people knowing! Hmmm, I'm on a hunt now mua-hahaha
Stay strong! xoxo
ha I have been thinking of doing the same thing with the pants, but I don't trust sizing. Maybe measuring tape. ugh i feel your pain hate house guests.
ReplyDeleteThis post is so cute! About the cup, that is. And 00? That's amazing! Seriously, congrats times like one thousand. Size 00 is soooooo small. I doubt I'll ever get to fit in it, ever. I bet the smallest I could go is seriously about a size 3, because my hips are incredibly wide :/ it happens.
ReplyDeleteOh, and agreed with you on the grossness. I get grossed out much too easily, even by simple tasks such as washing dishes. Though if I wash dishes, I don't eat. I guess that's the plus.
And as for FEMA... my mom is going to try and get my family out of the country before shit goes down. That's really all that can be done. And marines scare me!
i hate airplanes but i love kevin bacon!! i know you'll fit into those pants :)
ReplyDeletexx
Cute cup! Not as nice as the handag in the background, though! Ha! I love when things have measure lines, especially inconspicuous ones!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how much crap teenagers accumulate. Puts you off having kids for life, really!
I get the worms and the airplanes, but Kevin Bacon? It's his pointy teeth, isn't it? They are kinda creepy!
All the best for the liquid fast. X.
I understand the cup thing. I have a spoon that I always like to use, it's smooth and heavy and I have to use that spoon, and I will hunt it down and wash it if it's dirty just because I have to use it. I also always have to use my Batman mug. Always.
ReplyDeleteI need to get myself some 00's... it'll give me something to look forward to.
Haha, love it!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone's a little bit OCD! As long as it doesn't control you, it's cool. :)
<3
The holidays make me happy too! That cup is so cute. When I lived with my parents their house was like what you described. Even now when I go to visit I try not to touch anything and immediately scald my entire body in the shower. Lol so I'm taking it your sis had a good 16th? Last post sounded awesome. Wish u had video!
ReplyDeletei love the cup
ReplyDeletei have teh same thing i have to use my oreo mub for my tea and hot choc i have 2 of them just in case one is dirty
and i have a certain bowl that i use for my veggies
omg yay for double 0 that is great
Your cup makes alot of sense, and I like it. Your phobia of Kevin Bacon.. yeah, I get that too haha. I cannot wait for the holidays, everything about it minus the food being forced in every direction. Can't wait for a good, long update post from yah :):)
ReplyDeleteI love dishes that allow me to measure without looking completely obsessed, growing up I knew how many fingers were 1 cup or 1/2 cup for each set of glasses we had in the house.
ReplyDeleteewww, unknown fluids make me cringe
I love cups that have good measuring marks.
ReplyDeletelol Kevin Bacon phobia.
Unknown fluids? Eww nasty!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the fasting :) I'm doing the same thing too. You copied me Sunday and I'm copying you today haha.
xxxx
I have my favorite cup too! Glad to know I'm not the only one that has one =).
ReplyDeleteI really want to buy a pair of size zeros and make them my "Ultimate Goal Jeans"- I would buy a 00 pair but I'm so far off from a 0 that a 00 would be every more discouraging! You're going to fit those 00 in no time! =)
I understand not liking other people's filth. I always have to clean when friends come over- not because I think they're dirty or anything, but because I like to know things are clean. I also clean before they come over because I'm self-conscious about what other people think of my home. When I come back from a friend's house, I always have to wash my clothes (even if I didn't wear them) and my pillow cases to ensure their cleanliness.
I just pictured a crap load of stuff crashing through a ceiling onto a table surrounded by a family with a turkey in the middle! Haha, that me laugh =)
♥
Hey, me again!
ReplyDeleteI just finished 'Drive'. Jesus Christ, it was good! I won't even ask what inspired you to write it. The answer is too terrifying to contemplate.
I'm speechless! Great work, M.
oh that sounds so gross! I cannot stand dirty stuff... I'm not usually even good with messy. I like everything clean, but not OCD clean (although I do have OCD haha).
ReplyDeleteI love express jeans! :D I have a pair of jeans from express that are size 0 :D
Clever Mich!
ReplyDeleteIs it plastic? Make sure you don't chew the little cup.
x
ahaha I love the cup thing!
ReplyDeleteI buy these Japanese seasonings called Furikake (they come in a bajillion different flavors) and then once I've used all the stuff in the containers (they're glass!) I pry the shaker lid off (they come with plastic tupperware lids, too!) and use them for my beverages coz they are exactly 8oz. I have like, 6 of them.
If I'm having a rushed morning, I pour coconut milk in one and protein powder in another, toss them both in my bag and run out the door. Life is so much easier that way!
Also, teens are disgusting. I find them vaguely repulsive at all times? Except for when they either A: remind me of small children or B: when they're extremely physically agile/talented somehow.
But I'm an asshole, so if any teens are reading this, try not to take it personally. lol
I sincerely want to stab you for fitting into 00 jeans. lol Thanks for the support honey and sorry i've sucked at commenting. much love. Hey I'm fasting too! Def keep posted on that!
ReplyDelete