...and now for your holiday entertainment: Vlog #2.
It's a little more rushed than I would have liked, but Mum was literally pulling into the driveway by the time I was almost done recording.
Tracy, I made the video public, so hopefully it works this time!
The password is: silver balls
[The music is Luigi Boccherini's minuet from his String Quartet in E Major, Op. 11, No. 5; overused in films worldwide.]
I rather enjoyed this. I might dress up like that again for the next one...
Skills:

lol I LOVE the way you come scurrying out from around the corner in your dress...love love love that part. watched in like 12 times.
ReplyDeletehi five! music, lights AND a tour!
Oh my gosh I love your decorations! And you are so cute with your dress (: I have a big living room too that's very cold and no one every goes in.. Hmm I never thought it was because of the high ceiling.
ReplyDelete<3 stay strong
xoxo - Ryssa
Lol now I see what you meant in your last post about being committed if anyone saw you
ReplyDeleteMy confirmation word was "unders."
ReplyDeleteAnd my maturity is totally out the window.
This was so cute! Love love love the dress:) & you are really pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of all your christmas decorations! Now I must decorate next week :D
Is that a papasan chair by the tree? I <3 them, have one myself. Love the decorations & vlog!
ReplyDeletei wish i had a dress like that! ahhh! im sooo jealous, you have no idea. :P.
ReplyDeletei loved this! (:
<3
i love that dress! :)
ReplyDeleteand your decorations are nice. :)
HAHA
ReplyDeleteDeedledee you're so cute and funny
hahahaha the dress... the music... it's fantastic. Great vlog
ReplyDeleteIt's Scarlet O'Hara! Lol, that's what I thought of when I saw you scurry from around the corner! (btw, I love "Gone With The Wind" so the scarlet o'hara thing was a TOTAL compliment)
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute! I watched this like 5 times. You're super entertaining. :D Can't wait for the next video!
Oh my God. This just has to be my favorite vlog I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR DRESS
WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!!?
This was amazing haha I love you.
in a non-lesbian way..for sure.
or maybe..
:p
Stay lovelyyyy!
♥
Hello Faerie-Antoinette!
ReplyDeleteThat gown ROCKS!!!
I love your beautiful house, it's massive! All that awesome space, lucky girl! The decorations make it so cozy. I love the vintage goodies!
I love your videos, too. You're my kinda girl...Hilariously funny! XXX.
this was deadly! so cute. and that dress and the music... awesome!
ReplyDeletelovin' your decorations by the way
hahaha i have to admit, your dress is absolutely lovely and gorgeous! you *should* wear it more often XD your decorations were fabulous btw, very christmas-y without overdoing it :)
ReplyDeleteHah that was lovely :) That dress is amazing, where do you find something like that? Nice decorations as well! :)
ReplyDeletex
Hah! Love your dress and love your voice and your accent and your house and decorations and... Can I has your life?
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty, and you're so insane I love it.
I also found it rather amusing how you walked around your house pointing out all the decorations that you hung and making it clear that YOU hung them :D
post more vlogs, I love watching people >:]
xx
Sorry for my lack of commenting recently! I love your entrance and the dress is fabulous! I wish my christmas stuff was up, your house looks beautiful! ♥
ReplyDeleteMy god, your gingerbread house looks amazing! It makes me want one and I don't even like cookies! You're so right, you got skills!
ReplyDeleteOmg with every post I love you more! haha
ReplyDeleteI don´t know what´s cuttest, your house, the decoration or that dress!
That gingerbread house looks incredible, you really have skills!
You have to start making more videos, I love them!
xx
aaaahahahaha love the vlog. i think thats the first of your videos i have seen. that dress is amazing! your house is very pretty and decorative. and what a sexy gingerbread house! im actually considering having another attempt at making one. gingerbread will not keep me down!
ReplyDeleteyou have absolutely made my day, best vlog ever. your house is so festive, you've done a great job
ReplyDeletex
OH. MY. GAWD! :D
ReplyDeleteI saw you had a Vlog up JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST before I went to work, and I was looking forward to it the WHOLE SHIFT. It rocked my socks just as much as I thought it would. You, lady, are BRILLIANT!!
Yes, I love that dress! You even have the walk! :D
You definitely have T3h m4d sk1llz going on there. Mine sadly don't run to holiday decorations and edible housing :'(
Shit, I'm gonna run and hog the hot water before Dolly gets home. Ciao bella!
Your house is awesome!! So big and tidy and christmas-y. I love your voice and the kind of sarcastic way you have of speaking haha =)
ReplyDeleteHelp! Gah! i can't get the vlog to work! >:(
ReplyDeleteYou are so freakin adorable I cannot stand it!
ReplyDelete<3 You make us all smile, m'dear!
i wanna make a ginger bread house
ReplyDeleteOk this may sound odd..but i love your voice!! :D It's so...gorgeous!! haha! I love that dress! Plus your house is amazing too. Keep v-blogging! xx
ReplyDeleteOMG MARRY ME!
ReplyDeleteFor real. That's legal, right?
ahhh your gingerbread house! amazing. and thank you for the comment, the bright sun was being my friend in terms of covering up my not so pretty spots on my face, and thank you. (:
ReplyDeletestay lovely. <3
Haha the music is so fitting. And I want to have Christmas festivities with you.
ReplyDelete<3
I LOVE THAT DRESS! And your house looks amazing too. Good work with the decorations!
ReplyDeleteSo, so lovely, you are! Gorgeous dress! The decor is so pretty and your house is amazing! Thank you so much for such a fun vlog!
ReplyDelete(and for making it so dummies like me can see it!)
wowww i love the dress. and your house and the decorations and you! you look great.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment!
stay strong xx
Your house is gorgeous. *_*
ReplyDeleteLove your dress and decorations! :)
And you've got amazing skill with Ginger Bread houses. Mine always fall apart on me. :/
I did a lot of omg'ing and giggling and woahing I freaking love you, AND YOUR DRESS. Heh, I'm.. a bit late to the party on this one I see....
ReplyDelete