Thanks so much, Mich! i loved this! Cats are hilarious, i want one! Hugs, tracy
cats are so crafty :)
Hahaha how cuuuute!One of my cats loves to get into plastic bags, she´s little nuts xDHope you´re doing well sweetie!xx
Yes! My cat loves nothing more than a box to play in and some paper to bandy about. Love this video!
AWWWW this is so cute and funny <3
Empty Alice and I love it!!! xxx
Omg I love Simon's Cat lol I even have the book, it's amazing :) Have you seen the Christmas tree one it's so cute and true, I love them all and my cat is just the same :)
This is exactly my cat! I love it :)
my fave simon's cat vid is the one where the cat goes out into the snow...so funny.
THANKS! this is so super funny!
lol exactly like my cat XDshe "consumes" a box in two weeks
Ok that was hilarious! Def reminded me of my cat. Thanks for sharing :)
We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.
Thanks so much, Mich! i loved this! Cats are hilarious, i want one!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
tracy
cats are so crafty :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha how cuuuute!
ReplyDeleteOne of my cats loves to get into plastic bags, she´s little nuts xD
Hope you´re doing well sweetie!
xx
Yes! My cat loves nothing more than a box to play in and some paper to bandy about. Love this video!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW this is so cute and funny <3
ReplyDeleteEmpty Alice and I love it!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteOmg I love Simon's Cat lol I even have the book, it's amazing :) Have you seen the Christmas tree one it's so cute and true, I love them all and my cat is just the same :)
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly my cat! I love it :)
ReplyDeletemy fave simon's cat vid is the one where the cat goes out into the snow...so funny.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! this is so super funny!
ReplyDeletelol exactly like my cat XD
ReplyDeleteshe "consumes" a box in two weeks
Ok that was hilarious! Def reminded me of my cat. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete