I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I can't believe it's over already! Goes by way too fast.
Seriously good haul this year. Aside from the new imac (I'm on it now, and it's super awesome--Mum helped me pay for it, and she got it really REALLY cheap; I'm pretty sure it fell off the back of a truck or something), I got lots of new socks, new slippers and pajamas; an Edwardian style dress, which I wore all day on Christmas:
And I wore a corset underneath in an attempt to not stuff myself to the point of pain. It didn't work. The corset came off around 8.00 PM, and then I ate most of Big Sis #2's gingerbread trifle.
I also got El Topo on DVD:
And the John Waters DVD collection:
But my favourite gift of all was this one:
It's Bellatrix LeStrange's knife!!
I really ate myself into oblivion the last couple days. Mostly I ate the desserts I made.
From top to bottom--the mince pies, pumpkin pasties from the Harry Potter cookbook, shortbread Christmas tree cookies (some with icing, some dipped in chocolate, and some plain), and the spices angel food cake with maple sugar icing (and cupcakes I made wit the leftover batter). Myself and my family beasted almost all of it, and the leftovers shall be taken into work tomorrow. Except for the mince pies--the Father has said he would like some, so I'll save him a few.
I actually have a RASH from binging on so much crap. It's all over my stomach. That sometimes happens when I overdo it with the dairy...
Snow day today!! We got a foot of snow between yesterday morning and this morning. It looks so pretty outside, I love it! Our driveway is a bit lethal, though. Mum had some kind of disagreement wit the plow man, so they never came to plow the driveway. This means I may actually have to get off my lazy rear and SHOVEL the driveway.
Major starve-a-thon this week. So far today I've only had 20 calories of half and half from my coffee. Shall try to keep it under 200 every day, and exercise like crazy. Weigh-in on Friday, if I'm a good little girl all week.





I get rashes too.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks great, glad the holidays re over though. I would love an Imac, so lucky-I'm jealous over here :(
O love that dress bet you looked lovely in it.
Fasting today so I can relate.
Good luck sweetie.
Holy Fuck, that dress is awesome! Wish I was there, just to see it on you! Bet you looked foxy!
ReplyDeleteWow, you got skills! Those goodies look amazing! I agree, great haul! Sorry about the rash, hope it clears up soon. XXX.
Wow that dress is amazing and the knife too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat you cooked looks great!
I´ve been eating like crazy this weekend too :S So yeah, time to starve and work ouit for me too!
xx
Seems like you had a nice christmas, I'm glad to hear it. Wish I could have seen you in that dress! I imagine you looked lovely :)
ReplyDeleteI completely binged for days and days last week. I'm doing 200 cals or less all this week too! And as soon as the roads are safe ill be getting to the gym...
Well anyway, good luck this week! I'm thinking it'll feel nice to get back on track
u acutally got all the snow they predicated wow idt we got that much but got out of work alil early yesterday from it though yay
ReplyDeleteo ur desserts look so yummy
Oooo I want that dress! It is gorgeous!! Nice haul! Nice haul on the rest of the stuff too ofc :)
ReplyDeleteLet's see if my comment posts from this troubled phone :)
Sooo jeaous of your dress and Bellatrix knife. Bellatrix is probly my favourite character...after snape and dumbledore. I binged on dessert too, I don't know what it is but the meat/roast stuff isn't tempting at all but give me a cake and I'm done :(
ReplyDeleteanyway we'll starve the week away and be thinnn
xx Claude
Omg that dress is gorgeous! Unique (almost fantasy-like) clothing is the best. I would order all of my clothes from the Pyramid Collection if I had the money! That knife is awesome too! I think a giant one to hand on the wall would be a lovely piece of home decor! You're lucky you got so much snow! We only got a few inches here, but you do live in New Jersey and it snows a lot up north =).
ReplyDeleteThe shoveling snow thing made me think of something I heard from a comedian about a conversation he had with his father when he was a boy. I think it went something like this:
Dad: Shovel the snow, son.
Son: But dad, my good arm's broken!
Dad: Well stick the shovel in your arse and walk backwards!
:D
Good luck with your week starve-a-thon, you're doing much better than I am! I think most everyone ended up overindulging in goodies over the holidays!
<3
i had a snow day as well. and that dress is absolutely fantastic!!
ReplyDeletestay lovely. <3
awesome dress. that foods looks very yummy, makes me want cookies so badddd XD
ReplyDeletegood luck with the starve-a-thon, i'm attempting one this week as well
you're right about stockings as well, i love stockings
x
wow all your desserts look amazing! i wish our christmas foods were a little more home-made - mum just buys a cake and buys a cooked turkey haha. i would love to have the whole mince pie/christmas cookie/trifle/cake shebang one year. or maybe i don't...it would surely lead to a 10kg weight gain!
ReplyDeleteand that knife is so so awesome
xx
thank you for the comment: i had another screwdriver tonight, but that was silly of me. i dont know if im a lightweight because every time i do decide to drink i usually hadnt eaten much all day, and even a single shot hits the spot. haha.
ReplyDelete<3
That dress is AMAZING!!! Totally awesome! I ate way too much for this holiday as well. I'm trying to get my ass back on the wagon. I hope you can avoid shoveling the drive-way! Also, when I get a little better at it I will most certainly vlog a cession of my 'just dance' endeavors.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
we got tons and tons of snow too!!
ReplyDeletei wish you didn't struggle so much and weren't as hard on yourself as you are.
<3
i hope you can someday see yourself through someone else's eyes and love yourself
<3
im working on it too i know its not easy and its not gonna happen overnight but i wish you weren't this hard on yourself.
This post is full of YAYNESS. Snow, Dress, Bellatrix, iMac, EVERYTHINGG.
ReplyDeleteImagine how the women back then would wear corsets for hours and hours. I want to do that. Thats why their waists and hips were so thin, because their body adapts to the shape of the corset. People now a days don't give a damn about how they look and just leave their belly jigglin out from under their top.
Disgusting.
But you are beautiful <3 :)
Good luck on the rest of your week
<3
The dress is stunning, i know i have seen it in some magazine, somewhere...or something very similar...i love "Pyramid". i bet you look so beautiful in it. The goodies all look delicious. So happy you had a great Christmas, my Lovely Lass with the Bad Ass Dagger.
ReplyDeleteWe are slowly losing all the snow here! Thank goodness!! No more skating everywhere! haha. All those treats look delicious..i have to admit. The dress is lovely, and my god!! Bellitrix's knife!! GIMME!! :O Your lucky! xxx
ReplyDeleteOmg that food you posted is gonna put me in a coma! lmao I love the knife! My bf would go nuts for it, he's a harry potter fanatic! I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday! Much love deary!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
That dress is soo you!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was scrolling through my blog reading list, I caught a glimpse of that dress and I knew it was yours!
OMFG at bellatrixe\s knife. That is fucking rad.
I bet we're all having a starve-a-ton this week. haha
That dress is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteI pretty much binged out on all the desserts to on Christmas & the following days. My starve-a-thon starts tomorrow:/ Good luck with yours!
Yay for snow days :D...it's pretty but can be super annoying when you actually have to leave your house, drive, & such.
Good luck!! Christmas sounds like it would have been amazing!! I'm totally glad.
ReplyDelete<3
thank you for the comment, but i am no pixie, not even close. youre too kind. <3
ReplyDelete