Mum: "How do I get the TV to change channels?"
[We just switched over to Optimum/cable from Direct TV/satellite.]
Me: ::thinking very fast because to not answer fast enough and in a pleasant tone = death:: "What do you mean? Like how do you switch it from the channel we use for the DVD player? You just hit the same button as we did with the satellite."
Mum: "NEVER MIND I'LL JUST F*CKING DO IT MYSELF!"
Me: ....."What?"
Mum: "I ASK YOU ONE BLOODY QUESTION; YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET SO NASTY!"
If I had presented her with flowers and a trophy and bowed down as low as I could get before answering her question, she probably would have said the same thing whilst kicking me in the face.
We're supposed to leave for the shore at 11. I really don't want to go. But if I say I don't want to go because I don't want to fight with her for 5 days, it will be my fault, Mum will yell at me, and then she will either not go or be a grump the whole time and blame me either way for ruining her holiday. As per usual when it comes to Mum and her psycho-bad-moods, I cannot win. I must go.
My stuff, packed:

...and I haven't even packed my toiletries yet. I guess the Rules of Hoarding also apply to travel. How hot is my Little Mermaid suitcase?
I was a very good girl yesterday. I had breakfast (150), 2 fiber bars (200), and a lean cuisine (280) for a total of 630. Exercise burned about 700, so that left me at a total of -70.
So far today I had half a bowl of corn flakes and a little milk (70). I am not eating again until I'm forced to eat dinner. Down the shore, I shall have to eat ONLY when Mum and Sis are watching.
Good luck with your mom....
ReplyDeleteSounds like my boyfriends mom... she can be a very nice lady but every morning (i.e. at 5:30am)
She's always bitchin and yelling about how no one cleans or cares about her blah blah... most self centered person I kno...
ANYWAY! Have an awesome trip, just try to make it as fun as possible lol
wow bitch mom there im sorry
ReplyDeletetry and just idk avoid her and ignore her as much as u can while ur away
love the little mermaid
That's so funny. I sleep with a fleece Little Mermaid blanket on my bed. My daughters got it for Christmas 5 years ago and I have taken over it. I love that movie. Good job on eating yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI did recently change everything to Haruka, to keep my real name out of the picture. Haru has been my idol and thinspo since I was like.. 11 I think.
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't be creepy at all! Every Haruka needs a Michiru. =D