This has nothing to do with world leaders - So I just wanted to tell you that I am going to do the master cleanse, too. I also talked to my mom about it. She has done it before and she wanted me to be aware it is 10 days. So ha! Your mom is wrong! Anyway.. Yeah.. so keep me updated :)
Lol, Kitty and Lost in Space - I'm jealous!! I was so confident in my completely intolerant fascist outlook on life. I guess I have to amp it up a bit.
Good luck on the Master cleanse, Sadhahna! At least your mother probably doesn't think you're retarded and not worth listening to, even when you know what you're talking about...
Ha, ha....Abarham Lincoln "A mild mannered assasination victim...". So, will someone please do us all a favor and assinate me...?!
ReplyDeleteLMFAO!! Saddam...that's a good one.
ReplyDeleteI think you jinxed me...I got Hitler...
ROFL.
ReplyDeleteThis was such a good laugh. x3 Thank you for posting it.
I AM HITLER.
I just took it. xP
This made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteThis has nothing to do with world leaders - So I just wanted to tell you that I am going to do the master cleanse, too. I also talked to my mom about it. She has done it before and she wanted me to be aware it is 10 days. So ha! Your mom is wrong! Anyway.. Yeah.. so keep me updated :)
ReplyDeleteLol, Kitty and Lost in Space - I'm jealous!! I was so confident in my completely intolerant fascist outlook on life. I guess I have to amp it up a bit.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the Master cleanse, Sadhahna! At least your mother probably doesn't think you're retarded and not worth listening to, even when you know what you're talking about...
weird, I got Einstein. I'm not a genius, but im definetly introverted
ReplyDeleteYep. Hitler. Anyone for a Sudetenland holiday?
ReplyDelete