Thank you WannaBSkinny, Lauren, Emry, Shanstaa, Dorian, Fat Bastard, Lilah, Tracy, Olivia, and Bonesarepure for the lovely comments!
I would love to try the tapeworm diet, but unfortunately my epic fear of worms might be problematic. I don't want any kind of worms coming within 100 meters of my person, never mind having one taking up residence in my digestive system... ::shudders::
If McDonald's has My Little Ponies in their happy meals, I may have to abduct a child and take it there, and get the child a happy meal before I return it to its frantic parents. The poor child shall be scarred for life--kidnapped, force fed McDonald's, and then it can't even keep the happy meal toy. That's so evil! :D
Those new McD's smoothies actually look pretty tasty, and the wild berry one has 210 cals for a small.

Kind of a lot for a drink, but it's still fruit, right? And everyone knows I don't eat enough fruit because I hate it. How I've managed to live this long and not get scurvy is beyond me...
The Master Cleanse has been pushed back yet again. I've got my supplies ready--additive-free lemonade, 100% pure maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and non-iodized sea salt for flushing. The older sis and neice are coming over today for dinner, so I am expected to eat with the rest of the family. I shall kick off the MC tomorrow morning, and start with a salt water flush.
So I met a BOY on Friday, and then hung out with him again last night (Saturday) at the pub. He's kinda cute (I was sober on Friday when I met him, so I know it wasn't the drink making him attractive). He seems fairly intelligent and mildly amusing. We went to the same high school, I found out, but he was 2 years older. Apparently he remembers me. I found that somewhat of a dubious comment, as in high school I weighed 35 pounds more than I do now, was probably an inch or two shorter, had hair ranging from mouse brown to Jessica Rabbit red (depending on my mood), and wore lots of black eyeliner, mini skirts, and fishnets.
Me at 15:

I wonder if I should warn him in advance that I'm not so good with "relationships." I tend to play with boys until I get bored, and then I simply vanish from their lives forever. No warning. No "I wanna break up." Just a total cease in communication. Cruel? Perhaps. Cold hearted? Most definitely. But that's just how I roll. It makes me more interesting.
And we all know I'm pretty darn interesting.
Pretty darn interesting, yes indeed!
ReplyDeleteAs to the tapeworm diet; you don't actually swallow a worm. You swallow a tiny cyst about the size of baby asprin. IT grows inside your intestine and eats what you eat.
I would not recommend that anyone ingest a parasite on purpose but people unwittingly ingest them all the time with little or no harm.
If you are looking for a safe and sane way to lose and maintain weight go to this site and use the metabolic calculator. There is nothing like the good old fashioned laws of physics and a reliable tool.
http://www.stevenscreek.com/goodies/calories.shtml
ReplyDeleteThis is the site. You will find it very helpful. It will give you a good ball park figure on how much to eat.
Here is what a slightly active woman age 25 needs to eat to weight 90 pounds.
Speaking as fat smelly glutton whose only means sexual gratification is surfing porn I would say that judging by the picture, your current weight is perfect. Don't fix what ain't broke. That's just MHO.
ew gross i would never let a tapeworm in me ew no thanx
ReplyDeleteim sorry that the MC keep sgetting pushed back
those smoothie looks good but 210 cals for a drink i have an intense fear of drinkng things with cals but hey if u can do it go for it
I think I love you haha.
ReplyDeleteYour blog reminds me of when I used to be all active and shit in things.
And your situations relate to mine.
You have a great blog!
I went away for a while and I've come back, and no blogs I follow are the same anymore.
Glad I found yours! aawooo
I love reading your blog. It rox :]
ReplyDelete