Monday, August 23, 2010

These things are stupid, but what the heck.

Yay, a survey!! A friend sent it to me and I thought it was sort of fun. I'm re-designing the whole blog so I need an example entry with which to work...


A 5-Senses Survey For The Ladies:


SIGHT:

Do you spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at yourself in the mirror?
Heck yes.

Do you closely examine your pores?
Yes.

Do you like the sight of yourself naked?
Depends on my mood, and what the scale says.

Have you ever checked out another woman?
I think we all have, although not necessarily in a sexual manner.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to the woman you were checking out?
After several drinks, it's definitely possible...

Do you make a habit out of checking out every guy's package?
Sometimes.
Ok fine, most of the time.

Do you like touching your own eyeballs?
Not really.

Do you like touching other peoples' eyeballs?
Ew.

Are you colourblind?
Not that I am aware. Not many women are.

How is your eyesight?
Good enough. I apparently need glasses, but I never wear them. They make everything in HD and I'd prefer everything look a little blurry.


SOUNDS:

What sounds do you absolutely hate?
That squeaky noise that markers make when you press too hard. It makes my teeth hurt.

Are there any nails-on-chalkboard like sounds that you actually like?
I like metallic sounds, like when you make a knife and/or fork squeak on a plate. And I really like the sound of sharpening knives.

What's the most embarassing thing in your ipod/CD collection?
Probably Phil Collins.

Do you like hearing your name said out loud?
I never really thought about it.

Have you ever picked the earwax out of your ears?
No, but I'm constantly attempting to get at random itches in my inner ear, so it happens.

If yes to the above, have you ever eaten it?
After my attempts at my above answer, I have on occasion started biting my nails afterward without remembering, hey my finger was just in my ear. It's kinda nasty. It kind of tastes like cocaine.

Do you frequently have songs stuck in your head?
Yes, and not just songs. Sometimes a line from a movie or something will get stuck in my head, which is worse.

Do you talk to yourself out loud?
Frequently, and I have 2-sided conversations. It helps with the writing process.

Can you hear a high-pitched ringing sound when anything electric, like the TV, radio, microwave, etc., is on?
Yes, and IT SUCKS because everyone else thinks I'm crazy 'cause they can't hear it. I can hear if the downstairs TV is on from my bedroom upstairs, with the door closed.

Do you hear voices in your head?
I don't think so.


TASTE:

Do you eat your boogers?
Ew.

Do you like liver and onions?
Onions yes, liver no.

Do you eat the giblets?
Just the neck. Mumsy eats the rest.

Do you enjoy the taste of semen?
That's nasty.

Spit or swallow?
That depends on various different factors.

Have you ever given oral sex to a woman?
Maybe.

If yes to the above, did you like it?
I don't really like oral sex period.

What's your favorite food?
That is a loaded question.
It's a toss-up between Cocoa Pebbles and roasted quail with parsnips and black truffles.

Least favorite food?
Cheese.

Any food phobias?
CHEESE.


TOUCH:

Do you like to be touched, in general?
No.

Have you ever scratched your crotch in public?
Probably.

Ever scratched your rear in public?
Yes.

Do you have a fear of anything specific touching you?
Apparently, when I was little, I had a ridiculous fear of human hair. Mumsy says I used to scream if I had a hair on me, and demand that she get rid of it.

Have you ever fondled a stranger?
...
Yes.

How often do you masturbate?
Every time I think about your dad.

Do you own a vibrator?
No. It died. I'm saving up for a jackrabbit.

Have you ever participated in fisting?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Have you ever purposely brushed up against a gentleman stranger in a crowded place (like a train station, airplane, etc.)
Yes.

Do you ever pick the fuzz out of your butt-crack?
Don't we all?


SMELL:
If you answered yes to the last question, do you smell the fuzz?
Swamp ass?

Have you ever smelled your own used pads/tampons?
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Do you pick your nose?
With tissues, in the privacy of my bathroom.

Do you trim your nose hair?
Not yet, and hopefully I will never have to. (knockonwoodknockonwoodknockonwood)

Do you smell your own farts?
Sometimes it really can't be helped.

Do you like it?
Of course; they smell like flowers!

What's your least favorite odor?
Cheese.

How bad does your BO smell?
It smells like flowers, just like my farts.

Do you like any smells that most people consider gross?
I guess gasoline, but I think a lot of people like that. And I really like the smell of gunpowder.


Did you have a hard time answering these questions?
Not really


Were you completely honest?
I guess.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed, a lot. xD Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what. the. llama. fuck?!

    who wrote these questions?

    I'm traumatized by the imagery of butt fuzz sniffing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love it.

    Got the survey off one of my Myspace friends. Logged in today for the first time in like a year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up on all your posts. You're SO gorgeous. Makes me totally jealous.
    I considered doing the questionairre as well, but it scares me. :)
    And I loveee the new layout!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.