Friday, August 6, 2010

Atlantic City!!



Just arrived home after a 2 1/2 hour drive. Thankfully the only traffic I hit was just outside the Oranges. Everyone slowed down to gawk at cops pulling someone over ON THE OVERPASS. Not even on the actual highway.

Here I am, making myself gorgeous before leaving the house:

Some trip highlights:

- # of miles per hour I was traveling immediately before getting pulled over = 92 (bathroom emergency)
Cop: "You know why I pulled you over?"

Me: ::legs crossed:: "I have to pee so friggin bad IT HURTS!"

Cop: "Why didn't you stop at the rest stop a few miles back?"

Me: ::evil glare:: "I didn't have to pee then."

Cop: ::blank stare::

Me: "I'm seriously about to wet myself. And I WILL pee on your car."

Cop: ::tries to keep a straight face; fails:: "All right. I''ll let you off with a warning. Slow down."

- # cats smuggled into the hotel room = 2
Aren't they the cutest?? I named them Luke and Leia.

- # of dollars lost gambling = $10

- # of conversations with hot surfers = 2

- # of conversations with hot southerners = 1 (30 seconds after meeting Chad, he asked, "Y'all wanna get high?" I declined, but sat on the beach with him for 1 hour.

Here I am on the beach, looking fabulous:

- # of orifices filled with sand = all of them

- # fatalities at the amusement park = 0, which can only be attributed to the grace of God. That thing is mad sketchy:

- # of tattoo compliments = 7 (3 for Harley Quinn, 4 for the owl)

- # "Anyone ever tell you that you look like Lady Gaga?" = 9

- Weight upon arriving home = 101 lbs. Woohoo!

11 comments:

  1. wow great job girl! how tall are you?? your soooo light ! 101 ! i wish i were that tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome your doing well, lol u know mcdonalds have those my lil pony things in their happy meals at the moment and i saw a bunch of girls with them last night.. i thought of u hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are frikin' gorgeous! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so effing beautiful.
    glad you are having a fun trip.
    stay lovely
    ♥ idil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat!

    Skinny chicks rock.

    There is a article on my blog about the tapeworm diet along with a amusing story about how Coach Gains a feeder flushed a tape worm out of one of his feedees, breaded it, deep fried it and fed it to her.

    I must say that are a big fat tub of guts who is eating himself to death because I am such a greedy glutton I have to admire you. Too bad your type and my type can't strike a happy medium.

    I, Fat Bastard would have crapped my pants in that cops's car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics :]
    I want this trip...
    And your weight.
    And you're gorgeous :D

    Love
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha, you are sooooo funny! Did you really have that coversation with the cop???

    You look sooo beautiful and thin, thin...have a fun trip and go get you one of those "Happy Meals" with the "Pretty Ponies"! :-)

    (Make it a plain cheeseburger for me!)

    <3 tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww sounds fun! :) you're so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. o ur so pretty hun
    sounds like u had a good trip
    i havent been to ac in years
    last time iwent i wasnt even old enough to gamble walked boardwalk kfor 2 days straight great exercise but fuck didmy feet hurt
    the cats so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww you dont look like lady Gaga! You're not looking like a squit-eyed man like she does.
    You're really pretty(:

    btw I loooove the kitties aww *-*

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.