Originally this was going to be for Eloise18, because she said she's never had a My Little Pony. But there are 5 ponies in my collection who happen to be doubles, so......
Who else would like to give an adorable pony a new home?! They need somewhere they can be loved and adored.
Since there's only five, I'll make it first come first serve, after Eloise picks hers. I'm thinking about going antiquing (thrift/junk/antique-shop hopping) today, so if I find more, I'm gonna clean 'em up and offer them up as well! Hope you have a good Sunday, my angels. <3

I would love to adopt one of these beauties and grab a smidge of childhood back! I only had 5 of the mlps--I was partial to the purple and pink ones!--but I took them on all my "adventures" and wore their coloring off eventually :(
ReplyDelete~mlalove~
Aww they're so cute :) I never had a My Little Pony either but I remember in primary school some of my friends used to play my little pony at lunchtime lol :)
ReplyDeleteAwww. =3 So cute. I never had one, either. I'm trying really hard not to be the weird grown-up who fills a room in her house with toys, though. Really, really hard. There's this awesome new (?) line of fashion dolls based off of monsters... I want them all... and Doctor Who action figures... and a dollhouse... and and and...
ReplyDeleteI would be delighted to adopt one, if possible.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, too late....Best wishes to the lucky winners...the Ponies will have lovely homes! :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all so adorable! Can I have Sleep Tight (it there's any left)? It's adorable and small :D. I've never had a "My Little Pony" either so I would love to give her a nice home and a prominent display on my dresser shelves!
ReplyDeleteXO
The one with the mohawk is adorable!
ReplyDelete"Tappy" has such a cute name....and i can have a stable ready very quickly! For any MLP!
ReplyDeleteaww they are fucking adorable
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG I WANT ONE!
ReplyDeleteI've never had a pony before and I would LOVE to have one. My boyfriend and I are both addicted to the show. ^_^;;
If possible, I'd like Pony Bride, though I would be more than happy to give any of them a good home. <3
I dont think my little pony were from my time. I love the one you call the plague. I hope it finds a good home :-)
ReplyDeleteHave you ever watched Robot Chicken? They make fun of my little pony and change it to apocalypse pony and there's a plague pony in there I think lol.
ReplyDeleteEvery time i ever had a mlp as a kid, I drew on them and their hair got all messed up..
=/ not a pretty sight lol
xoxo
OMG MEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEE! I promise I won't Mod it and it will have a loving home.
ReplyDeleteOnegai? *Eyelash flutter*
hello! I'm new to blogspot and found yours...i must say i totally adore it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, I used to have a Tappy, until my brother tortured her with felt tip pens and cut her mane off. :( I was distraught and buried her in my garden haha. Shame I was too late for this :( ♥
ReplyDeleteAwww too late :[ And I love My Little Ponies soo much! Most of mine were A)either thrown away by my mother because they went swimming with me in the tub or B) I was at a wedding reception and the ponies went swimming and I dropped them off the dock and it was much deeper than my seven year old mind imagined...
ReplyDeleteBut I'm back to blogger now. And you're one of the people I missed most. I miss your sarcasm and quirks love, and I hope I never have to go without them again. You always encourage me so much and you really are one of the best <3
Boo... DON'T YOU KNOW BARBIE IS WAY COOLER?
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. I guess I'm jealous because I never knew the glory and joy of owning a My Little Pony like all my friends did. -_-
If I knew the art and complexity of profanity at that age I probably would've told them all to go shove it and have a wank over their ponies. Spastic horsefuckers.
Also, Barbie was more fun because you could make her have sex with Ken.
x much love to you Germanic princess you.
Okay, what 2 creeps called my tiny Mich fat? i'ma gonna get chew.....
ReplyDeleteLove you Mich :D can I have Sleep Tight?! She is like punky but still a my little pony...I tried to dye my hair that colour when I was 15!
ReplyDeleteAlso I am looking through what to send you :) it is very exciting x
Too adorable (:
ReplyDeleteI had littlest pet shop. My sister was the my little ponies girl. We weren't allowed to have barbies because my mom was afraid Barbie would influence us to become "anorexic" lol
Crap...I'm like the 100th comment, so I missed my chance! *waves fist at the skies*
ReplyDelete~MLM
omg - so cute! I love My little Pony! I used to be obsessed when I was a girl. There's a store around where I live called Big Fun - and they sell older toys; and it has a huge My Little Pony section; I go insane every time I go in there. haha
ReplyDelete"Has the Jury reached a verdict?"
ReplyDeleteThinking of you in your sweat pants, snarling at everyone ;)......with a sweet pink ribbon in your hair.
I had the Pony Bride! She came with the veil and ring (and then this girl I met on holiday tried to put the ring around her Barbie's waist and ruined it. Phffft. I'd saved my pocket money for that pony!). I think I also picked up the Peachy from a school fair stall...and I'm sure my sister had Tappy.
ReplyDeleteI think the first pony I ever had was the pink one with wing stubbs or stars on its back..it might have been a young 'un? And I'm sure it had a mother. Or it might have been the white one with apples... possibly all three.
I want to be small, please. :)
x
Alrighty then, how about Peachcy? If she's not already claimed =)
ReplyDelete<3