I really don't understand how my brain manages to render such graphic and historically accurate scenes of total epic violence. Does anyone else get war dreams? Because I have them a lot. And I have never been to war; have never been anywhere remotely near a war or battle. So why do I have this sh*t in my head?!
>:(
I made a vlog over the weekend. Attempted to post it yesterday, but all the computers and the internet were being disagreeable. I apologize for the poor quality, but here it is.
The password: this is who we are
Untitled from Mich H on Vimeo.
I really hate the way I look and sound on video. I may take this down when I eventually get out of the nightmare funk and come back to my senses.
So after my talking about not bingeing last night (Sunday), I ended up pigging out. Hey there, Dairy Rash! Nice to see you again!
Ugh.
you seriously are my favorite blogger!!! You are just full of epic goodness!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that Monday is good for you and you have a fantastic week xx :)
I have to say, I've never had a war dream. At least not one I can recall. I have not a clue as to why you would be dreaming about this!?
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable in your vlog! Have a fab time at the gym. YAY!! You so sweet to send those Ponies to people. I love your ideas! If ballerina needs a home, I would to love to adopt her..hehe
Your so productive! You inspire me to get my sh*t done lol! I also really wanna see Sucker Punch. Let me know what you think about it.
I hope dinner goes well. I know how hard that can be and yes, salads get way boring!
Sorry about the binge and food hangover :( Hang in there! Missy you do have a neck!!! You are too hard on yourself. You look and sound fabulous!
Don't worry about the binging luv, it's in the past :)
I hope your week goes wonderful!
xo
Hey my screen is still here pretty lady! And the dolls? way creepy. For sure.
ReplyDeleteLove the kittys :)
You remind me of Rose McGowan.
ReplyDeleteI love your vlogs, it's like popping in at M.'s an just hanging out for a while! (say in 'Totally Spies' voice): You're like my best virtual friend, like ever!
ReplyDeleteGive the kikis snorgles from Aunty Cin-cin! Love you, Minky! <3. XXX.
i love your blogs as well, you really don't do enough of them. and you look good, i'm jealous of your prettyness.
ReplyDeletedream meaning: Dreaming about a war or a battle suggests that the dreamer has internal conflict. One part of personality or psyche may be battling with another for control and the dream reflects this internal war. Another reason for dreaming about war is that you may be faced with a situation that requires you to be aggressive or assertive and to come to terms with opposition.
also may foretell unfortunate conditions in business, and much disorder and strife in domestic affairs.
dreams are fasinating. i just had one where i found all my real-life friends on blogger, and they were all going through their own personal weight and food issues. instead of being, wow i'm not alone, i immediately thought, "fuck, i have to lose more weight than them!" i also came across my ex-girlfriend who happened to be the same weight as me, and was utterly distressed because she has always been larger than me. lol your dream sounds way more exciting, i obviously spend too much time on here.
X
loveu mich
ReplyDeleteI had to comment purely to say that I think you have an incredibly sexy voice :D
ReplyDeletex
You may not like your voice but I love it! I wish my voice was like yours (that's sounds kind of weird, but I don't mean it in a weird way, I promise!) I really enjoy your blogs! The randomness is awesome :). Omg a poney barn! That's so awesome! Ebay is full of wonderful, wonderful things...and I'm so glad I don't have a credit card because I would be in heeps of debt! Your kitties are so adorable! Keep making your vlogs, they're great! You DON'T suck and it's NOT craptastic at all :)
ReplyDelete♥
I used to have violent/massacre type dreams all the time when I was drinking and taking sedatives/sleeping pills/pain killers on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteMy theory is that your subconscious knows you're waging a chemical war against your own brain cells and those sonsabitches are dying by the thousands...and they want you to know they resent it horribly, so they make you suffer in your sleep.
Umm...OR it's the fact that consciously suppressed internal conflict is magnified in the subconscious ten fold.
Take your pick.
I just know that the body count in my dreams has drastically reduced since I discovered sobriety and spilling my guts. ;p
p.s.
those dolls ARE scary! haha
oooo! I hope you post a review on sucker punch! I want to watch it.
ReplyDeletePony Stable! The dolls are kinda freaky, out of proportion. The ballerina pony is so cute! Your kitties are so adorable and I love the pink ribbon in your hair.
You are not boring, I like hearing you in your natural element.
Love,love you! And yes, I will put a return addy on the postcard.
You remind me of the Lead Female in Rashomon. Have you seen it? She had a pretty face too :p You just gotta hit the right angles. Gretel showed me all the tricks she uses to make her chin look less manly when she models.
ReplyDeleteI loved you video! A weekend out with Miche! :D I also love your voice and accent. You have a brand of "American" we don't hear very often here :D
Also: ZOMFG PWNIEZ!!!
I talked to the people at the post office today, and you can do an inquiry into the parcel to find out where it should have been on the 22nd when the earthquake flattened Christchurch. An inquiry will work better from your end, since you know what it looked like and can identify it's flattened remains is need be >.<
I do have violent dreams on occasion, but no regular war dreams. Fuck, we get enough of it on the news!
Hope you had a good Monday, love!
xoxoxoxo
Aww, the lovely Lady on the Vlog! Yesh! Thank you so much! And you are FAR from boring! i think you got more done in one day than i do in a week! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteA pony stable! Reminds me of this really cool wooded stable and corral i stupidly gave away on one of our many moves...GAH! Yes, very scary dolls!
Sorry 'bout the War Dreams...ick! i usually just dream about how awful i am and how people are angry at me...with good reason!
See you Love,
tracy
Hey girl! :) Loved the vlog - you pretty thing. :)
ReplyDeleteI have the same thing... war dreams!
Past lives perhaps? Could be.
http://www.healpastlives.com/future/rule/rupdream.htm
Missed you and sending mucho love hearts,
Me
I only had the Megan doll when I was little, and I always got it when my cousin came over because it's my house (Haha, bratty little kid-ness).
ReplyDeleteI stuff my pockets with food as well! I fit cans of soda and any single thing I can get my hands on (And it sucks when there's so much crap that things fall out).
Could I claim the ballerina pony (Old habits die hard) or Megan's little sister?
What ponies are you looking for? I'm going to shift through my huge tubs of ponies in my attic and I bet I'll have some sought after ones.
You keep saying girlies, girlies and girlies on your vlog and don't you realize I AM A DUDE?!?! and I should not be counted in the bunch as the rest of the girls?
ReplyDeleteOk maybe but under different situations : )
Nice vlog and LMAO at the dolls
Yay I get to read your awesome blog again!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to watch you vlog in the morning. :)
i cannot say i have ever had a war dream, but i dont dream in general. btdubs, LOVE the fat unicorn on the side. reminds me of me! oh, and i like your face. <3 stay lovely.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until I get home from work so I can watch it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, b/c I fucking hate it here....lol.
~MLM
I nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award" :)
ReplyDeleteHere's what you do...
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor on to ten newly discovered or followed Bloggers - in no particular order - who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know your admiration.
You are, by far, the most beautiful blogger I have EVER seen. Can i trade faces with you? Like a "Face Off" deal? Holy hell your eyes and mouth/lips especially--you are a classic beauty and I am jealous jealous! XD
ReplyDeleteThose dolls, however, are creeeepy. They look a bit possessed? I get the feeling that they are like tiny "Chuckie" dolls, lurking and waiting to strike!
--Genny