It is unwise to order Chinese food AFTER you've started drinking.
Lady at the Chinese food place: "Pick up or delivery?"
Me: "Delivery."
Lady: "What would you like?"
Me: "Can I get an order of hot drop soup?"
Lady: "Small or lar-- ...Wait.... what?"
Me: -_- "...Ummm...." (::thinking hard... fails::)
Lady: "You mean egg drop soup?"
Me: "Uhh.... no."
Lady: "Or hot and sour soup?"
Me: "THAT'S THE ONE."
Chinese food baby = fail.
At least I ate mostly meat (spare ribs), so limited carb intake. We're having a dinner for Big Sis #2's birthday tonight, so I'm not even going to get stressed out about today. Especially since I'm making her birthday cake (peanut butter cup pie). And tomorrow I am taking Little Bro #2 out for the day adventuring (he needs a break from his parents--this is long overdue, as he is 16 and has never shown even the slightest sign of angst before now). I have never spent a day with my little brothers without their parents, so this is making me all sorts of nervous. What will we talk about? Will it be awkward? Does he hate me? We shall see....
I'll try and focus on tonight's dinner, for now; and eating as few carbs as possible. Good thing we're having steaks for dindin.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
God I love meat.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMOMOM
Yummmies!!!
Yesssssssssss
Scrumdiddliumptious
bacon.............
Ok I'm done.






Animals are mighty tasty. :) It seems the more adorable... the more I want to eat them. :P
ReplyDeletesometimes it's good to just indulge! how many siblings do you have??
ReplyDeleteyou, my dear, are too cool
ReplyDeletethis made me laugh. you're just like "god i love meat"
ReplyDeletehaha. then like pigs and birds. i laughed. :P
i on the other hand have not had meat in 6 years.
hah. :)
A refreshing break from all the veganism that seems to be the norm on most of our blogs. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, good thing I'm not a vegetarian anymore! Goodness did I miss my bacon!! "God I love meat," *picture of cute little lamb* lol
ReplyDelete<3
Bacon goes with everything!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good sister, M.
ReplyDeleteWish you were mine. <3. XXX.
Love it!! The Atkins diet was always easy for me to stick to-- i mean, who couldn't just eat nothing but meat all the time?! MMmmmmmm.... :-) Good luck with your bro. I bet you're a great sis!
ReplyDeletehaha this was hilarious
ReplyDeleteomg. i love you! hot drop soup! we should invent it!
ReplyDeletehave fun with the birthday!!
<3
hot cross soup? drop and sour buns? do you know the muffin man? what?
ReplyDelete*dizzy*
I'm having a no meat day. I ate spam this week. SPAM?! because a japanese mom gave me some spam sushi. just like I used to eat in the 80s. nostalgia value temporarily outweighed my vegetarianism.
lol
I'm making hot drop soup now. Just thought I'd let you know.
ReplyDeleteAh you never fail to crack me up.... at least the chinese woman managed to work out what you were on about!
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine once walked into the taxi place after a particularly heavy night and asked for "a pizza to Burnbridge please".
Mmmmmmm meat......
Not gonna lie... The pictures are just a bit fucked up. lol but it made me laugh so its okay lol.
ReplyDeleteThat would drive me mad about your high school friend. I would kill to be a size 2 right now! UGH lol... Stay Strong!
xoxo
haha.
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up :)
Your post made me laugh. Hot drop soup?! Maybe it would be best to order the food before you start drinking next time... :)
ReplyDeletexx
ugh i hate meat
ReplyDeletehave fun witht he siblings
love ya crazy
omg peanut butter pie cake what omg amazing. envying you.
ReplyDeletehaha your posts are always so entertaining.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the family! I got the tarot cards and the necklace : ) Thanks, you're the best!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeat
ReplyDeleteMEAT IS MURDER!
ReplyDelete. . . Tasty, tasty murder! *Drools*
I'm gonna be thinking "OMNOMNOMNOMNOM" every time I see a lamb from now on. I live in New Zealand, that means a LOT of lambs!
XD
Ha, ha, ha "Hot Drop Soup"...i do so love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd all the "meaty" pic's, as i am thinking, i could go veggie so easily if it weren't for my meatitarian son and husband (i would be accused of adding even more tension and "division" to life...GAH!)
Yours is my FAVORITE blog ever, dahling! EVER!!!!!!
Smoochies!
Ahhh.. the old Alcohol Induced Ordering Challenge. I remember once a few years back, when I'd cut out dairy, getting rather jealous of my friend's cheesy chips (do they do that in America? Chips as in fries, from a chippy, and they put grated cheese on them so they go all gooey and melty and hot and dangerous to drunken mouths? It's a strange phenomenon, this cheesy chip thing. It sounds bad, until you are drunk). Anyway, I ended up 'getting what he has, please', and paid for it in the morning. Hello cheese-nausea.
ReplyDeleteOnce again I'd like to confirm I am a vegearian, yet your animal nomming comments make me laugh, thus leaving me a little confused and with a mild tint of guilt :P.
ps. sorry for taking a while to get back to you. I'll try get some preliminary doodles emailed to you think week :D
xx
:| as a vegetarian I'll be honest I'm a little freaked out by the "Omnomnomnom" then followed by cute pictures of animals haha to each their own though:)
ReplyDeleteOrdering food and eating food after drinking is a horrid idea:/ I did that Friday night and basically had a break down lol
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.
ReplyDeleteIt takes I real hard ass to be able to look their meat in the face before it passes through their digestive tract.
That is all.
P.S. I heart you!!! You always make me giggle, which I really need these days.
AGH, day 2 of my fasta nd you make me want meat so badly! After I just spent the better part of the past days readding your whole blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well with your brother, the same thing happens with me and mine. Except they're all older and hang out with me 2x a year at the most alone, but I'm just kind of the black sheep of the family.
even though I don't eat meat, thi spost made me laugh!
ReplyDelete