Yeah so I just realized I've got kind of a lot of followers. Hey y'all!! Am I following you? Am I commenting on your blog? If I'm not you should yell at me.
Francine, I've still got plenty of tarot cards left (and for anyone else who still wants one). You can send me your address here.
I've had this song in my head for two days.
I went to the gym for the first time ever today. Little Sis wanted a gym membership for Christmas, so I said I'd do it with her. Today was the first free day she had (she's nuts with the homework and the studying--as someone who never studied or did any homework from second grade onward, this baffles me somewhat). So we went to the fancy gym in Pearl River, signed up, and went to go exercise.
And then she left me. Alone. In an extremely crowded place I've never been to, filled with loud, sweating people.
Turns out she only wanted to go to this particular gym because her friends go there. She met up with them as soon as we got there and left me to fend for myself.
Thank God the gym has a "movie room". 'Tis pretty much a movie theater full of ellipticals, bikes, and treadmills. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Especially since it was dark, and therefore no one can see how retarded I am. I'm not so good with the electronics. My treadmill at home pretty much has an ON button, and up and down arrows for speed. These machines were like effing spaceships with the buttons and LCD screens.
I am not losing weight. Despite extreme restriction (and going 2 days at a time with nothing at all, like twice a week), daily exercise (burning 400+ calories), salt water flushes, and only one bad binge recently, my weight refuses to budge. Every time I step on the scale I want rush out and get emergency liposuction.
I'm bored.

You have lots of followers because you are awesome! I am pretty sure you are already following me & you recently did leave me a comment (I have hot oil somewhere but can't find it so I am going to look for the stuff you mentioned, thanks!). My son recently rented a Mario dvd from the local movie store but most of it skipped, however it played that song at the end of it, lol. He bought a Super Mario World (I think it was anyways) dvd at Target the other day but it doesn't have those credits, it's a diff version I guess (newer maybe, has Yoshi in it). Anyways, my comment is getting long. Have a great night (or day, whenever you read this)!
ReplyDeletemy gymhas a movie room as well
ReplyDeletesorry that she ditched u thats not nice of her
OMG I remember that show!
ReplyDeleteEmergency liposuction . . . I like it. Sign me up baby!
Your blog is awesome...I always enjoy reading it. Haha, I sound like such a creeper. Just wanted to say I understand how crappy it is to be doing everything you can to lose weight yet your body refuses to shed even part of a pound. It always leads me to feel disgusted and hopeless and binge. I've done away with the scale this week until Sunday...hopefully it won't be a total disappointment when the time comes. Good luck dear! And I'll totally join you guys in that emergency lipo.
ReplyDeletethe scale gods are being silly. i hope they treat you kindly in the next couple of days, you fended for yourself at the gym afterall!
ReplyDeletei love your doodle, as always.
<3
Wow... that gym sounds fecking AMAZING! I'm jealous! It would be awesome to know that no one could see what a tremendous sweaty horse I look when I exercise!
ReplyDeleteAnd scales are the devil. Period.
I understand how you feel about the electronics in the gym.... I don't really go to a gym anymore, but when I did, I always felt self concious getting on a machine thinking that everyone was watching me and that I would probably get my shoelace tagled in the machine somehow and get tossed off of it because of my clumsiness! It took me a while to figure the machines out but once I did, and I realized I wasn't going to be flung across the room by my shoelace, I felt fine.... hopefully you will too!
ReplyDeleteWell, duhhh. Of course you've got tons of followers! You're beyond entertaining, and you include pics!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the gym. I hope you don't get too addictted :[
I wish MY gym had a frickin' movie room! What film was playing when you went??
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're following ME. Psh
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally watched that show when I was younger. And Zelda, too, remember that? Now that song will be stuck in my head the rest of the night.
O god I LOVE those kind of work out rooms. When I lived in Florida I went to a gym like that, here in my small town where I moved back to has no such thing. You will eventually figure out the high tech machines :P
ReplyDeleteWhen weight wont budge it's the most aggravating thing. Thats why I'm trying to 'slowly' up my calorie intake so maybe my metabolism wont be such shit :( ...I hope your body stops being stubborn soon!
<3 xoxo
Aahhhh!! Memory lane!
ReplyDeleteTho I always preferred the Zelda cartoons. I swear they were only played once a week or once a month or something. I missed them sooooo much.
Years later R hunted down 13 Zelda episodes for me. I still give him a little kiss sometimes for that. It's why I refuse to get rid of the old computer tower. Not until my cartoons are transferred over dammit!
"Well excuuuuuuuse ME, princess!"
haha I'm glad you had fun at the gym! wow a "movie room"?? that sounds like a great idea and I had never thought of that although I'm all enthusiastic about gyms -I have to look this up!
ReplyDeletetake care
Yes you do, even more than you realise as I am sure there are plenty of other people like me out there that read your blog without being anything more than anonymous readers with occasional comment. I love your blog. It is the most wonderful, interesting, hilarious blog I have ever read. Please never stop being you!!!
ReplyDeleteM
That song is enough to encourage suicide!
ReplyDeleteYour sister sounds spot-on for her age. Selfish, self-obsessed and totally inconsiderate! I hate kids and modern technology intimidates me!
I'm not losing either, I think I'm gaining. Seriously thinking about calling it a day and opening an account at donna-claire (plus-size store)! Ah, feck it anyways!
Cute cartoon! <3. XXX.
Erm I would suggest you hold of the SWFs for awhile, might get things in order again electrolyte wise and mean you lose weight. Also...are you adapting how much you burn at home to your weight? Your treadmill probably says how much a 150lb person burns...
ReplyDeletex
How on earth did you graduate from college without studying or doing homework?! That's awesome! A movie theater with gym equipment sounds amazing! I know about those gym electronics- when I get on something new I have to stand there and stare at the thing for a few minutes just to figure out how to turn it on. You're probably gaining a bit of muscle from your exercise but losing fat, so don't worry too much :)
ReplyDelete♥
A movie room! That is genius. Then no one would be able to see the sweating person next to them. Although I guess if that sweaty person was a grunting person, too, that would be kind of weird to hear grunting noises while seeing a vague outline of someone near you, but oh well.
ReplyDeletei want a gym membership sooooo much. A pity for the money. You gym/movie room sounds amazing. So sorry about the weight...me too. GAH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots and lots!!!!
So I'm looking after my friends three year old niece and I just played that song. She has been humming it and saying ''Again again!'' for about twenty minutes. Thanks Mich haha. I wish a gym near me had a movie room! I guess that must be an American thing.
ReplyDeleteI hope your plateau disapears soon!The picture is funny, I lvoe your drawings!
-love,
lottie ♥
Is that Japanese?
ReplyDeleteNo, it's "Wonka Wash" spelled backwards.
ReplyDeleteI loved that Super Mario show! LOL
ReplyDeleteI also love how you give the sun a crazy face int that lovely picture you drew. hehe
Left you a message and my address, darlin!
ReplyDeleteP.S
Try boxing instead of going to the gym!! I just started it and I looove it! You burn like crazy and you totally get to let the homicidal rage out!
Hugz
I just thought I should tell you that a current member of KMFDM used the Devil card to push some coke around the mirror last night. It's still being gilded so it's not finished and was on the table to dry. Don't take one through airport security. :)
ReplyDeletePlateaus suck ass. I'm currently on one as well in spite of the efforts you mentioned. Phooey. OH WAIT... is there a spell for that?!
I saved your blog till last, you know. Save the best till last? :p
ReplyDeleteI've sent you my addy, pick some random Tarot cards to send to me. I love tarot, although I don't get along very well with traditional methods of fortune telling. Too much to hold in my head at once *Shrug*
I've got youtube open in another window to watch Nowhere. I'd work on your blanket while I watch it but I'm outta green wool and I've got to wait till next week to get more D: I sympathize with the fingernails situation. I didn't stop biting mine until I started working in food handling. There is NO WAY I'll bit them now after picking chicken fat out from under them 7 days a week! :X
The award made me cry. Why the hell would you pick me on purpose? You're fucking INSANE!! (In case you hadn't figured it out.) Shit, now I have to think of something to satisfy people's voyeuristic curiosity. Lol, I certainly haven't ridden a laundry chute, no matter how tempting they have been!
Love you, crazy woman!
Ssssshhhh, I'm getting Miles to put together a video of me doing circus shit. He doesn't know it yet though :p
ReplyDeleteOH OH OH! Vlog on stilts! I could totally do that. *Starts plotting*
once again..excellent drawing as an accompaniment. Your first time at the gym! That's insane. My old gym had a movie area, it was the best. I know what you mean about the electronics. I finally got the ellipticals and everything down and then I tried the weight machines...omg..i look so stupid casually reading the little instruction signs. So embarrassing. Have you ever checked to see just how much of your weight is basics like bones and organs? Maybe you're having trouble losing because you are so thin and beautiful that your body doesn't want to let anymore of it go.
ReplyDeletei always love your little drawings
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it so far. Acrylic comes in the yummiest colours, and it's a piece of piss to care for compared to wool!
ReplyDeleteYou don't suck at life, your hands suck at enduring desiccating conditions; there IS a difference! Lol, you should hire a bunch of serfs to embroider for you. Y'know, like the Bayeaux tapestry XD I saw the state of your hands in the manicure post. Would you like some lanolin-based hand lotion? It works wonders on my hands in winter. (The joins between my fingers crack open and bleed, especially after work)
Lol, those "eggs" are pure Edmonds Cookbook dynamite! I enjoy playing around with the "Basic Biscuits" recipe, and came up with that when Jaq told me to hook her some fucking eggs (Remember that Once Were Warriors clip?) XD I'll post the recipe up for you ^.^
OMG "Nowhere" was the weirdest thing I've watched since Bad Taste. Peter Jackson would be very, very proud. Thank you so much for putting me onto that. Next mission is to find with with subs so Miles can watch it. (Poor boy is half deaf)
Have an awesome binge-free weekend <3 WHY do days starting with "S" hit the "hoover" buttons in the head?
<3
Wow I just found this blog, its really nice. And damn you do have a lot of followers >.< I'm sorry about not losing weight, I know how that feels. Stay strong. Cool that you got to go to the gym though.
ReplyDelete~New follower lol