This morning, approx 8.00 AM:
I was in deep comatose sleep (this does not happen often, but it's always between 4 AM and 9 AM if I manage to make it to Deep sleep). Kitty decided to come snuggle with me, as per usual.
Then I wake up to kitty making those awful chokey-retchy-grflrghfghdhBLEEEEEHHH sounds.
So, naturally, I hurled kitty across the room before she could vomit all over the bed. She has in fact vomited on my bed a total of FOUR times. I've lost count of how many times she's puked on the floor, but that's because I'm getting pretty good at throwing the cat far from the bed before she has a chance to yak on it.

And then SHE has the nerve to get pissed off!!
I think I did pretty well yesterday. Exercised 700+ cals off my fat arse, and ate around 800 (turkey bacon - 80, salsa - 20, fiber bar - 110, ice cream - 100, and a rough estimate of 500 for dinner).
Thanks to whomever sent in the anonymous email to my website, with the kickass story idea!!! I have started writing it already, but do not expect immediate results. As a writer, I pride myself on extreme procrastination. The whole story could take me between 2 days and 20 years to complete. I'll post some of it as it gets edited.
hahah the mental image I get of someone hurling a cat across a room to avoid them throwing up is fucking hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHah. My cat does the same thing... but he doesn't really get mad as much as just pouts about everything that doesn't go his way lol.
ReplyDeleteOmg! This made me laugh soo hard! Hurling the cat across the room lol
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA love the pic!!!
ReplyDeleteI always throw my cats in the kitchen whenever they start making that awful noise... that way theres no need or carpet cleaner! haha :)
And awesome intake :D
Lilah
LMFAO!! It's amazing how many find the idea of a cat hurled across a room amusing...
ReplyDeleteugh my cats are so annpying as well thank god i dont let them in my room
ReplyDeleteI'm insanely lucky - my cat has the decency to jump off the bed before he pukes. He then tries his best to hide it before I get the chance to find it. I find puke in the oddest of places.
ReplyDeletehaha is that a photo of your kitty? she looks like she is glaring at you!! hahah
ReplyDeletex
Hahahaha, I love this!
ReplyDeleteahaaa. you ahve no idea how many images of flying cats popped into my mind whilst reading this post.. pahaa xxx
ReplyDeleteAir bourne kitty!
ReplyDeleteoooh grosssss, that'd be terrible. cute cat though! :D
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as motivated as you... I always end up binging and never excercising and I'm just a complete disgusting mess xD
thanks for the tip about the makeup to cover scars, I'll definitely have to look into that :)
That used to happen with my dog.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately he was about 40kg.. so I couldn't really throw him.
He's gone now, poor darlin' - I always get a little sad when I pull my sheets off and see his vomit stains on my bed.
Is that strange? haha. Just a nice little reminder he was once sharing a bed with me.
xx
Oh. My. God. GROSS!!!
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
Your cat looks evil :O
ReplyDeleteHahaha :P
Looks like your doing great on your diet by the way!
LOVe, anna