You recommended the book Haunted - who's the author? I went to Borders yesterday and made one of the employees give me a list of every piece of fiction with that title so I could find it. I bought the one by Chuck Palahniuk. 'Tis awesome so far.
And I mean it about your own blog. ;)
I binged Friday night. Well, a binge for me, but probably a normal amount of food for a regular person at a birthday party. Ate a bit too much last night as well, but I know I didn't got too far over 1000 so it's not too bad. So my weight is back to hovering around 100.
But I had that glimpse of 99, and am newly determined!! For the next week, I'm going to try and do strictly liquids. I MUST get at least close to 95 before my Friend's wedding.
I'll write some more later... I'm off to bring Mum a coffee while she sits at her open house! Aren't I a good litlte daughter?
I just fed your fish so much they ignored the food...
ReplyDeleteYou sound happy in a slightly manic way. That is not an insult by the way..sorry poor commenting!
omg I love pink hair, I used to have pink bangs! You totally should XD
ReplyDeletedon't you love how we'll get pissed for hitting 1000 calories?? it's sad right??
ReplyDeleteyou'll hit your goal no prob, you're so determined.
Have a great night!
Lilah
lol, that book is awesome, if it wasn't what she was talking about, it should have been.
ReplyDeleteThanks you for your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile.
Stay strong love! You are so close!
i know isnt it crazy how we freak out over 1000 cals crazy fucke dup heads of ours
ReplyDeleteim sure u will reach ur goal hun
u are a good duaghter i would never do that for my mom
Aww! Don't worry, you'll see 99 again. Then 98, 97, and so on and so on :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll get back in no time. I'm catching up to you, so I can join the double digits party as well. ♡
ReplyDeleteYou is the bestest widdle daughter EBBAR!!!
ReplyDeleteSHOW ME YOUR PUSSIES! I DEMAND PHOTOS OF YOUR CATS BEING CUTE!
If I don't get to see your cats I'll sulk. I MEAN IT!
:p
Awwwww, thanks, Mich, you are so sweet. A few poeple have said that to me,including my totally acomplished niece, who sent me an e-mail last night, but i don't know what i would blog about, i really have no life. Half the time i feel like the lady in the short story "The Yellow Wallpaper." Ha. Yes! That is the right book...creepies! Glad you like it...i found out by accident that it glows in the dark....! Ew-eeh-oooh. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy niece's blog...no pic's of me...but my sis and parents are there... And it has a fabulous song on it. No, we're not LDS...most all the fam is...someone had to rebel...i guess.
ReplyDeletehttp://byutmb.blogspot.com/
hey, this is my new blog :]
ReplyDeletei'm intensely jealous of your height. what a good daughter you are. gold star, darling. stay strong.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette