So happy 26th birthday to me!! Please form an orderly line and leave your presents at my feet. Curtsy while you are doing so. And someone get me breakfast in bed (2 slices of turkey bacon and black coffee). Bring it to me on a nice tray - the kind with feet so I can sit propped up on my pillows and have the tray in front of me like a little table. A new tiara would be nice, too. Mine's looking a bit tarnished.
In honour of this most glorious day of my birth, I thought I'd share some of the guilt-free snacks I've stumbled across in the last few months.
I know I've shared this one before, but it's worth doing again. Calorie, carb, and caffeine free; and it tastes like an ice cream soda!
This is my breakfast every morning. Of all the turkey bacon in every grocery store I've been to, Butterball's has the fewest calories (30 per 2 slices). And it's yummy!
I just bought this yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. I always got the hazelnut before, but they were out of it at A&P, so I thought I'd try vanilla.
O M G. My coffee tastes like it's been infused with cake icing. DELICIOUS.
A treat I sometimes have in the evenings. Only 20 calories per packet.
I love thick soups. This one is divine, and 90 calories per 1 cup. So that whole container is 180 cals, and it's a lot of mf soup.
These are 130 cals each, and they're HUGE.
These little babies are 110 cals per bar, full of fiber, and quite possibly the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.
And now, let me introduce you to my dinner for Friday night:
He is about 150 cals per 4 oz. And he is really yummy. He shall be roasted with some black truffles and white wine.









happy ACTUAL birthday! thanks for sharing those foods..i'll definitely be searching for turkey bacon on the next grocery shop! have an awesome day xx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, your Royal Highness and many more indeed! May your day be just as splendid as what you are!
ReplyDeleteI finally checked out all of your photographs, they're magnificent! I loves! Gorgeous kitties! I'm dead keen to read your written works, I'll try to read a little every day.
I googled the Appalachian wilderness and it's STUNNING!! It reminds me of the Knysna forest 3 hours drive (300km) from here. If you get a chance check out Knysna, Jubilee Creek, Phantom Forest and the surrounding areas, there are 'ellies' in them thar woods.
Enjoy the rest of your birthday, Sweetie. Loadsa love! X.
Happy Birthday, Princess, i bow to kiss your skinny little feet! Here is your brand new sparkling tiara, which i place upon your Royal head.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile...i keep looking for that soda, even today...i must remember to look for the vanilla flavored splenda....and yum, butternut squash soup...sooooo very AUTUNMNAL! YAY!
Alas, I have no presents. Will absolute adoration do?
ReplyDeleteAnd those s'mores bars are going on my grocery list.
Have a wonderful, wonderful birthday. ♡
Happy Birthday! I really hope it's good. Virgo or Libra? I can't seem to remember the exact dates haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've got to try some of these! Your post just made me hungry (:
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the food post..I will definitely be purchasing the Splenda...ahhhh. Well, have a blast and please enjoy your lovely dinner...he's quite cute actually. Have a glass of wine for me...Enjoy!! Now I bow and leave your presence...sorry for not leaving a present. Much love and happiness!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday AGAIN! I love how happy this post is! (:
ReplyDeletehappy happy birfdayyy!!! I LOVE vanilla splenda I put it in yogurt! yummm.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteGive me some of that food nowww!! haha
Awesome foods :) Thanks!
Love ya
Have a fabulous birthday
Lilah
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mich, Happy Birthday to YOOOOOOOOOU!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a wonderful day hun.
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHow kind of you to share all of your low cal secrets on your own Birthday. I will definitely be searching out that hot chocolate.. mine has 120 calories so I only use half a pouch. This seems much easier!
I hope your day goes exactly how you want it to and you feel fabulous
Happy birthday! (This is the 3rd time I've sent you this now LOL)
ReplyDeleteYou know what, order them to give you a manipedi too. Queen's gotta look her best :)
loved this post !!! happy b day girl!
ReplyDeletehapppy real bday hun yay for that
ReplyDeleteo i love tehi deas i cant eat ne of them being vegan an all but thanx for sharing
and did they really serve u breakfast in bed they should of
Oh my God, LOL!!!! The last bit made me laugh so much!! Hahahahaha, the poor turkey.
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, happy birthday, lovely. Have a brilliant day. You're a star!
<3
Happpppy Birrrthhhhdddaaaayyyyy LOVE!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is awesome..
Dunno about that bird at the end but I'm sure you'll find it tastes lovely =)
xx
Ahh I need to bookmark this blog entry or something! That's so much for posting all the amazing low-cal foods!! I'll hunt them down the next time I go to the grocery store for my insatiable sweet tooth.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY!!! We're all very glad you were born :D Hope your day is spectacular!
I know you have had a bunch of birthday wishes already but I HAD to add mine. Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteI <3 your blog!
happy birthday! i know they wouldnt have the soda or south beach bars where i live, but i want so bad D= !
ReplyDeleteSorry, this is the first time reading your blog so here's a late happy birthday! Hope you had a good day :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to buy all of these foods/drinks, thankyou so much for sharing! I can never find foods that are the closest thing to a 'guilt-free snack', so this helped a lot!
x