Thursday, September 9, 2010

I know I'm a little bit behind the times, but for real?


So some pastor in Florida wants to hold a "Quran burning" on September 11th. You know, to remember the fallen Americans and remind us that ALL Muslims are terrorists.

........... o.O

Are you people retarded?

I'm actually rethinking my views on evolution. Darwin's theories might have applied to animals and plants and junk, but definitely not to people. We seem to get dumber with each generation. Poor Jesus is probably turning somersaults in his grave with all the sh*ite being said and done in his name. That Florida thing is the worst I've heard in a long time. And I thought my father and his Fundie Friends were nuts!

On a somewhat lighter note, because I don't want to talk about that too much and start epic political/religious debates on my blog - yesterday was pretty good. Did 500 cals worth of exercise. And I ate: 1 egg (70), veggie salad (~80), almond milk (90)...

I had dinner issues because Little Sis wanted Hamburger Helper for dinner. And she went out and bought the only flavor of Hamburger Helper that I can eat: the tomato-basil-penne, which is the only one with no cheese.

I do no eat cheese at all, ever; so I thought that was very kind and considerate of Little Sis. That also meant I was pretty much obligated to eat it. I think I did ok, though. I cooked it with no butter or margarine or oil of any kind. The beef was 93% lean, and when I took my plateful I didn't take any pasta. We also had a salad, and I made some microwave veggies, so I used those to cover up the fact that I had no pasta. I'm pretty sure I got away with it. A safe estimate of total dinner: ~500.

I snacked last night on Skinny Cow ice cream (::slaps self::), so the total for the day was like 850.

12 comments:

  1. Yea, I just heard of that yesterday. And the worst thing is that throughout the interview, it seemed like the pastor had NO IDEA what he was talking about. But your sister is sweet :) Hey, that's a good reason to eat IMO. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that was nice of ur sis to do that an di understand that u felt that u had to eat it
    butu idd good with not eating the noodles
    if it was me i would of ate the noodles andnot the beef i hate red meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with dinner, I never seem to do that well when food is presented to me by others.

    I don't think I'll ever understand adults filled with so much hate, it's one thing to be a child and 'hate' what's unfamiliar to you, but grow the fuck up and learn acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what Kelly said, if people present me with food, I'm like "Oh okay if YOU insist." and then I proceed to stuff my face. So def props to you, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!!! That Q'uran thig is so sick and messed up...hatered is everywhere and it makes me sooooo horribly SAD. i had to protest (mildly) even Frank's blog post today.

    i have been wishing Islamic women i see at the store a Happy Eid...i hope they know i mean it sincerely.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Florida thing really upsets me too. There's extremists of every type, this pastor being one of them, in my opinion.
    9/11 was a mask of the government anyway. As in, the U.S. government teamed up with the muslims responsible for the 9/11 attacks to fall through with 9/11. So that the U.S. would have a reason to invade the Middle East. That's why the country and reason for our so-called war always changes in the Middle East: "We're here to fight because of 9/11" to "We're here to fight for the rights of the women and children" and everything in between. And the host countries have changed between Afganistan to Iraq and such. Because all that this war is about is the U.S.'s fight to gain land in the Middle East, in attempt of owning their oil industry. I only know this because my mother used to be a government worker, and my uncle is an FBI agent. The U.S. has many secrets.
    That's why it's STUPID that people are throwing fits about something as small as a mosque. The government has done a good job brainwashing the U.S. citizens.

    haha, sorry for ranting. It's just something I feel strongly about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry too much about the ice cream. Tomorrow is a new day. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard a mention that the whole burning thing was cancelled. Hopefully that's true. Ridiculousness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, that Koran thing was totally pathetic.
    Dinner sounds like it would have been quite lovely though. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it was cancelled. I couldn't believe that when I heard. I thought that crap went out of style in the middle ages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a rush, but saw that you posted about the Quran burning thing, and ARGGHAHAHHHGHH.
    Just......oh dear.
    I think *think* it might have been cancelled. I was up late last night and the 24 hour news came on (some of it is American, as in...pilfered from your news channels and not the BBC) and I'm sure they were saying it was cancelled, but possibly something about not building that mosque??
    I really really REALLY hope it was cancelled.
    phffft.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.