Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekends are Evil.


As far as weight loss goes, this weekend SUCKED. I went out Friday night, intending to have a side salad or something similar at the pub, and just a few Amstel Lites. I ended up having half a hamburger, like 8 Amstels, and a bunch of shots of whiskey. So I went home and took 5 laxatives.

Saturday I ate nothing and exercised like a maniac, but then Saturday night came, and being delirious from overtiredness (I can't think of any other explanation), I went out and ate a TON of Pizza Hut. I took a bunch of laxatives again, but apparently not even the most extra-strength of laxatives are any match for Pizza Hut, so the purge failed.

On Sunday, I ran for 75 minutes straight, and then did a bunch of exercises on the Total Gym. Then my friends dragged me to Friendly's. When I got home, I discovered I was out of laxatives. I needed a triple dose of sleeping pills to get to sleep, as a result of the anxiety I am still feeling.

Today I ate: 1 larger than usual bowl of cereal, out of depression (160), 1 cup coffee (10).

But today is a NEW DAY and NEW WEEK, and I will not be beaten. For the next five days, I shall consume nothing but tea and broth, and perhaps the odd vegetable if I'm forced to go out (there's birthdays coming up, and my attendance will be required in restaurants).




2 comments:

  1. hey hun I feel your pain, I practically did the same thing this weekend. Stay strong this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, luv! Doing good so far...

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.