Weighed in this morning at 109 lbs.!
It really sucks when you forget to pack some emergency food in your purse. I usually have a 90 calorie fiber/cereal bar, or one of those 100 calorie packs. It's a good thing to keep with you, just in case you're out and about and suddenly feel like you're going to black out. All you need is one bite, or one cracker, or whatever, and you're good to go.
Today, running late for work, I forgot to pack some emergency food. I deliberately don't bring money to work anymore, so even if I am tempted to go down to the cafeteria, I have no money to buy anything. So by 3.00 in the pm, I was getting a little weak and dizzy. Thank god for Sudafed.
Today, I ate: 1 bowl cereal (160), 1 cup coffee with half & half (10), 1 cup Jell-O Mousse (60), 3/4 Lean Cuisine dinner (approx. 140), for a total of 320 cals. 35 mins on the treadmill burned 397 cals, plus sit ups and arm exercises puts me around 450, which means I burned more calories than I ate for the day. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.