Sunday, February 13, 2011

Who buys so many copies of the same issue of the same nudie mag? A pervert with an obsessive-compulsive disorder, that’s who.


F*ck dairy. 

Seriously. Just FECK IT. Right in the arse. Because that's how it makes my arse feel.

The unthinkable has happened. 

Mum is still recovering from my reaction to this piece of mail. (She has shaky nerves--I think this is largely my doing). I opened it, looked at the "JUROR" card, and said:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I thought I was doing such a good job of staying off the grid. I'm just going to tell them I'm a white supremacist. That got my friend out of jury duty...

Today, I cannot bring myself to get out of my pajamas. I was a PIG last night. And I had done so well on Friday, and all day yesterday. I thought I could handle allowing myself a small snack before bed, but y'all know how it is when feck-it-mode kicks in. And then today I made pancakes for the fam for breakfast. (I make the best pancakes--anyone who tells you different is a LIAR. I always make them from scratch and never from a box). 

So of course now I feel like a fat bloated mess. My stomach is all like "grblsuhgivbskjhfkdngdfbvkjxfngkxngdjubjxfhtgkbleehhh." And I'm all like nah…..

'Twas destined to be one of those weekends. On Friday I had a Wardrobe Malfunction. 

We have all done this, at times. I took out nearly every piece of clothing I own, tried everything on, had mini meltdowns every time I looked in the mirror, and eventually settled with the same outfit I always wear and left all my clothes strewn about my bedroom. 

My own fault really. I made the mistake of trying on my smallest pair of trousers just so I could assess how fat I am. 

Idk about the rest of you, but I have different levels of fat that I measure with different pairs of trousers. I own far too many pairs of jeans. If the Express size 0's are feeling snug, I am a WHALE. 

If I can't fit in the size 0's at all, chances are I will not get dressed or leave my bedroom.

If I can fit into the Express 00 Stellas, I am Acceptable. 

And then there's that tiny pair of trousers that measures your self worth and your ability to function. For me, that's the Mudd jeans, in children's size 10. 

I haven't even attempted to try them on since before Christmas, when I was still safely in the 90's. But for some reason, on Friday, I decided to try them on.

It wasn't pretty.

I did, however, manage to zip them up.


I finally got the photos from my last mini road trips developed and up on the website. Check them out--they're pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 

I'm getting depressed, because spring is coming. I don't mind spring, but that means summer is right around the corner, and I HATE THE EFFING SUMMER WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. 

Spring will arrive early this year in the NY/NJ/PA region of the US. Like really soon. And I have never been wrong about the arrival of the seasons. (knockonwood).

Hope y'all are having a nice Sunday. Imma try and motivate myself to get to the gym. 

...any minute now...

...

22 comments:

  1. u better b right ineed some warmth here in nj
    sorry about the dairy it is a bitch
    and ew jury duty ive been lucky havent gottne it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me laugh (:
    I like the little animations that you put on here too!
    Keep up the great blogging!
    And I know exactly how you feel when you say you're gunna try and motivate yourself to get to the gym... I never want to workout during the day, and the second the time hits midnight I get a spurt of energy that I can never get rid of, because you know, it's midnight haha.
    Anyways, keep on keepin' on (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you always but your cat in there somewhere. That is how I picture my life too...always with a cat.

    I'm having one of those lazy/too fat/staying in my pjs days too due to pigging out hardcore yesterday for my bday. I'm having a food hangover....ughhhhh.

    Much love,
    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love all your little animations

    i know what you mean. Summer=bikinis and shorts. and sweatiness. ewww. but i complain about the cold too. I was made for climate controlled interiors ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get to voir dire, tell the attorneys that court should have a site like Facebook where you "like" a crime when you want a guilty verdict. See how quickly you're dismissed after that.

    Trying on skinny pants is motivation enough to get to a gym. Getting them to fit or making sure they always do. It's damn near impressive you zipped a girl's style, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually, we are gonna make it the gym. Any hour now. I feel it.

    In other unmotivational news, i am being a fat pig this weekend. I'm just going to give up till Monday. I totally have different pairs of jeans that I use to measure my progress/regress! Right now I am in the barely acceptable size 8s.

    If you go with the white supremacist make sure you have something to back it up. Like a shirt that says "what about all the good things Hitler did" and make everything you say sound subtley biased. Best of luck avoiding your civil obligations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun at the gym! your photos are sooo pretty. i love the one of the white house with the green trim :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't feel bad... I "accidentally" ate half a pan of brownies last night. Ugh. But I went to the gym today :D and it's Sunday. Always so much easier to start being good on a Sunday for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahahaha! I love the cat's face in the last pic. mudd jeans in a kiddies 10?! you skinny slut. I feel the same way about my size 3 no-stretch skinnies. *sigh*

    and lady, if I ever roll through jersey, you n me's goin out! holla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh jury duty i can imagine it might be interesting! i would love to sit in on a trial. but not if the accused set his gang members on our families to threaten us. ha.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cartoons absolutely make my days lol.
    I'm only just 18, so I haven't yet had the 'opportunity' to participate in jury duty... they get the people off of voter registration lists so perhaps I shall just not vote lol.
    Don't feel bad about the food... I just ate cake and ice cream at boyfriend's sister's birthday party... So I feel the pants-ripping pain.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg the cat's expressions are hilarious!.
    I sure hope you're right about the weather. I am tired of the snow! I usually like snow but snow is only fun when it doesn't impede my walking. The snow i n my yard is up to my knees and my car needs to be dug out! Snowdays stopped being fun when ig got out of high school. Work doesn't give days off for snow. So snow is no longer fun.
    I also use clothes to measure my fatness. I've got a summer sundress and a denim skirt hanging on my door right where I can see them every day. I can squeeze into them but omg my fat lardbelly is soooooo painfully obvious.
    I also have a pair of jeans that I consider perfect, and I can't get into. They fit perfectly around the ass and thighs but augh the damn belly! Damn apples shapes! Everything is shrinking except the damn belly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your photos look great. i know what you mean about that certain pair of jeans, though right now i can't even do my zip up, so i offically hate you. nah just jokes ;). good luck with jury duty lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about the jury duty. You don't really need to go so extreme as white supremist. Just say you watch the news a lot and believe that people are guilty until proven innocent and that you aren't a good candiate.

    I don't actually own any jeans that fit. I tend to buy them too big, as I never believe I'm the size that I am at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ihave so many jeans from my many sizes I've went through (0-7) and i always hate not being able to wear my smallest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i was sooooo full and disgusted with all the crap i ate (and drank!) that last night, in the midst of a meltdown in bed, i actually went into the bathroom, ajoining, and threw up...practically in front of husband. Yes, that's the desperation level.

    You are still a little bit of a faeire and will be an even tinier thing soon, i know it.

    Annnnnd, as always, looooove your drawings.

    XOXOXO, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. FUCKSAAAAAKES!!! Can't believe you have to sit jury duty! I totally agree with Elara's brilliant Facebook idea! Hope it doesn't drag on!

    I'm so glad we live far apart, because I'd force you to make me crumpets all day long, sod the Celiac disease!

    I have a pair of black shorts (size 8/32/US 2)like your Mudds. I can zip them up, but I usually rupture my colon at the same time! Yikes!

    Your photos are wicked! I especially love the little house in the megalith park. Looks like Hagrid's! And what gorgeous muffin left the pawprint in the snow in Feltville?

    I hope the last e-mail I sent you made it to your phone. My housemate wants to send you his copy of The Child Thief.

    Hope you had a good VDay! *Big hug* <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A size 10 in kids?! I wouldn't even attempt to wear a zero, less likely kids jeans lol Don't be so harsh on yourself dear :)

    The pictures on your website are gorgeous, it is really pretty where you live!

    Happy Vday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not sure if the systems the same as in Melbourne but when I did it I got told if you don't want to get picked look really strong and stare at the accused like you're on a mission to kill them. Supposedly they want meek women who will feel sorry for them.
    & I have those jeans... they taunt me. Mock me. Cackle menacingly from the back of my shelf.
    All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the little pictures with you and your cat. I hope you're feeling okay despite the wardrobe malfunction and the pancake disaster... Tomorrow will be better. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh I adore your posts!!!Your picture reinacments are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  22. FAKE TITS?! HAHAH No thanks.

    I used to wear a 38D...I'm trying to get these bad boys OFF, yo. I'm looking for some more lady-like boobies in my immediate future. lol

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.