Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smash the control machine.

Started SGD today with Oxymoron. So far so good. Ended the day at 350 rather than 400 but meh, it's close enough. Especially since I couldn't get to the gym because of the ice/snow/sleet/hail/armageddon storm that is blanketing the whole of the continental US. 

Sometimes when I partake of certain herbal sleep remedies, I end up having a little bit too much. There's a very, very fine line between Sleepy-Mich and Government-Conspiracy-Theory-Epic-Panic-Mode-Mich. 

For anyone who is prone to this kind of paranoia, never ever read this book.

Like omg PANIC. 
I don't know why we're panicking, but we're gonna panic good and proper. 

These incidents have only led to extremes a handful of times. There was one night, allegedly, in which I came home drunk and herbalized and panicked when I found Little Sis video-chatting on the computer. She left the webcam turned on even when she wasn't using the computer, and I disagreed with this because the government is watching us through our idle web cam, and listening to everything we say. 

So naturally I yanked the web cam out of the computer and ran off with it. Sis says I "hid it" somewhere so the government couldn't see anything. That was like 2 years ago and we never found the web cam. I remember none of this. 

Then there was that time in college when we hot-boxed the bunk beds in my friend's dorm room. We had run out of our own stuff, so Friend called his roommate and asked if we could have some of his. Sure, Roommate said, it's in the top drawer. 

Roommate calls back 10 minutes later and says OH MY GOD, please tell me you took some of the stuff in the bag on the LEFT side of the drawer...

We had already smoked out of the bag on the right. 

The last thing I remember is getting incredibly distraught over the fact that Friend had three televisions in his living room, so he could watch tv, watch a dvd, and play video games all at the same time. 
Friend said that he went to the bathroom and when he came back, I was gone. My roommate said she found me passed out in the closet of our bedroom with my blankets and pillows in there with me. 

This, my friends, is why no one should do angel dust. Ever. Although I do miss Philadelphia when I remember times like these. No other city does crazy like Philadelphia. 

*~*~***~*~*~*


And you have to watch Part 2


<3 the IT Crowd. They need to bring that show over to the States like now. 

24 comments:

  1. I have failed you my love. Completely and utterly failed you. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god.. you have no idea how much I needed that laugh <3 also, pass the herbal sleep stuff please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I have no idea why I wasn't following you before, because you are clearly amazing. SITUATION REMEDIED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. I've never dusted like an angel. But maaaaaaaan have I had the paranoia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Also. ... At first I was going to ask "what kind of herbs" because I was seriously wondering. Doy I'm blonde sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap, that's heavy! The weird thing is, it's probably true! Sneaky government bastards!

    Oh, I'm so reading that book! Best of luck with the SGD! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love reading your posts, you never cease to amaze me, you life sounds crazy! and you make me giggle out loud! :D
    All the best with SGD! Are you not counting the cals from veg? or counting everything? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're gonna love this: I OWN that book HAHA! I haven't taken herbal supplements in a LONG time because I would just have 3 hour long panic attacks every time!! Once on my birthday, my girlfriend and I got stoned and my brother came home with a turtle for me (for my birthday), I just about LOST my marbles. Then the phone rang. It was all a huge conspiracy and I screamed "SEE!!! THIS IS WHY I CAN'T SMOKE POT!!!"

    Once, I accidentally did angel dust too without knowing ahead of time. I got paralyzed from the eyebrows down. It was before school and I swiped it from my parents stash. My head was on fire and all I could do was lay on the bathroom floor cuz it was cold and drool for a while. I had to get drunk just to handle going to school. THEN years later, I did it on purpose and that was INSANE and I would strongly recommend against it to ANYONE. DOOD I saw an episode of intervention and the lady's drug of choice was PCP--that's IT! it made me bad trip just to watch that show. fuck.

    Ya, we own that book and I'm pretty sure we were supposed to hit the kyper belt or whatever in 1996. which didn't happen, now it's probably gonna happen in 2012, OR there will be superbad solar flares causing a million lightning storms in my house

    FUCK

    great.
    ;->

    as usual--GREAT illustrations. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, the lead male actor looks like David Bain, and OMG THAT WAS MOSS!!! XD

    Hmmm, that book is now on my reading list for AFTER this paper!

    Hey the power company sent me a free magazine subscription! Should I go for food, cars, celeb gossip&thinspo, house&garden or life&leisure?

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S.
    I'm considering sneaking around the neighbourhood at 3am, since the guys 2 blocks away get their rubbish collected on Thursday mornings. However, I'm far too fucking lazy to haul a stinky rubbish bag that far. It can wait until out pickup day on tuesday, lol.

    *Rofls* Basement kitteh is the shiz. Do you think he takes apprentices?

    Thankyou for the layout complement <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah mich you make me laugh, really. like a genuine LOL :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fuck, I love you so much.

    ~Cora

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are awesome. and i think i *have* to read that book...and the IT CROWD is one of my favoritest shows EVER. still haven't seen season 4 though...this past summer i went to ComicCon in chicago and someone was dressed as MOSS. i screamed when i saw him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "...and we never found the web cam" lol

    & I LOVE PETE&PETE

    And good luck on SGD.

    Thanks for being brilliant :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I want to rewatch all the episodes of Pete and Pete.

    Damn you...damn you to hell!!


    :)

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe. I've gotten uber paranoid before, too.

    Hope you're surviving the weather. We only ended up with around 8-1/2 inches, so not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol I LOVE the IT crowd it's so funny I can't believe you don't have it in the US you're missing so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh you are a deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think your version of SGD sounds great and do-able. Hope you can banish the binges with it!
    & I've nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heelllooo.
    Just started following you, I'm loving the little Mich cartoons, especially the cocoa pebbles one. I'm like that with cereal too. My cereal crack would be lucky charms, but since they've stopped doing them in the uk (seriously, there are many very disappointed 20 somethings who have absolutely no idea why they stopped selling THE best cereal ever, with no explanation, leaving s scarred for life, from childhood!), so I guess I'm spared the wrath of charms. I have binged and had a manic purge today, so I'm feeling a little...floofy...which might account for my waffle. Maybe I should go write my english assignment.
    Anyway, wanted to say hello, and that IT Crowd is awesome. Try The Inbetweeners too, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha o my goodness.. Mich I have a feeling me & you could have way too much fun hanging out :D

    Even when I smoke just pot I get extremely paranoid. I think people are talking about me/following me/staring at me... I love pot, but must be alone or with one MAYBE two good friends or I get super weird.

    Seriously though, the government could have been watching you..I would of hid the fucking web cam too;)

    Good luck on the SGD, I need to start something soon-I need structure like that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow mich i just love u there hun

    ReplyDelete
  23. The stories, the pictures, the video! Most amazing blog EVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't get paranoid about the government, but I REALLY can't cope with computers or static electricity or people playing Mario Brothers when I'm on shrooms. It's all so...blocky...like the world is made of blocks and trying to disrupt my peaceful existence because GODAMMIT I'M A LINEDRAWING AND I'M NOT ATTACHED TO THE WALL. IThere was also an incident where I had to walk to the centre of town (usually a 20 min walk from where we were) by only stepping on the cracks in the pavement... took a bloody long time and I almost had a meltdown at a crossing where they put those textured pavement slabs down for blind people. There were no naturally occuring cracks....just...linearity.

    For those time when you feel particularly "I just want to snuggle..I'm so tactile...someone snuggle with me please??" - any form of sticky tape is not so fun. Or plastic. Blegh. Especially when someone covers everyone with tape so that you can't snuggle. Is snuggling so wrong?!

    Other word of advice: never, EVER watch "Freddy Got Fingered" while hallucinating. The sausage scene?? No. Just ... no. I've never seen it since, and I'm unsure what was the film and what was my mind. Nor have I forgiven the person who put it in the DVD player.

    What?? You don't get The IT Crowd over there??? Ridiculous!! They need it. Now. And Black Books and Spaced....and possibly the Mighty Boosh.

    I'm kind of curious as to where that webcam can be... Maybe the government stole it back??
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.