Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm going to complain now.

I'm doing my best to comment on everyone's blogs. I know I've fallen really far behind and I'm sorry, girls!! 

There is FECKALL on tv. Why do we actually have to pay for this rubbish??
I really don't understand why channel 3 needs to play The Family Stone multiple times a day when they should be having the usual 4 back to back episodes of Criminal Minds. The dvd player is all the way on the other side of the room, and the Criminal Minds dvd's are even further away. I don't want to get up.

I'm fat. Why should I bother getting up? It'll only burn calories. And I don't even deserve to burn calories. This holiday weekend, I beasted my way through the contents of several kitchens. So now begins the Pre-Christmas Detox. Idk when or how often I'll be weighing myself. At least not until the bloating has subsided. The Ex Lax is currently harpooning its way through my digestive system, so hopefully I'll feel slightly smaller by tomorrow evening.

I don't understand why anyone would pay $50,000 for a purse. And not even a nice purse. It looks like a fast food take out bag made of animal hide.  

Completely non-functional, too. Inside, it has one tiny pocket. You'd probably have an easier time finding your stuff if you used a bucket as a purse.

So yesterday I watched Shutter Island. it ruined my night. Why?
This is Max Von Sydow:

(The guy on the left). I think he's pretty delicious. At least that's what he looked like in the Seventh Seal--one of my fav movies since I fell in love with Max at age 12. 

But in Shutter Island, he looks like this:

I know we all have to get old sometime, but it just upset me.
And the ending of that movie was retarded.

Have any of you ever taken lithium carbonate? My friend who supplies me my vitamins* gave me two things that are apparently 300mg of lithium carbonate (to apologize for the grievously long wait for my vitamins*) and I don't really know what they do. I mean I know what it's for, but what are the effects? Is it like a sedative?
And I love how he was just like, "yeah sorry I'm late; have two of these" without even telling me what they were. I had to look them up on drugs.com.
Such an exciting life I lead.

<3

23 comments:

  1. holy shit The Seventh Seal is one of my all time favorite movies. Max is delicious in every Bergman film. so far those have been the only movies i've seen him in, so i can understand your disappointment with Shutter Island (omitting every other reason to be disappointed by it...)
    i haven't seen Shutter Island, but i heard it was quote, "a mind fuck."

    animal hide that's been dyed fluorescent pink? count me in!
    ha ha the women who have purses like that use them once before buying another, more expensive one to prove just how much money they can blow.

    speaking of people who provide you with *vitamins* i just got off the phone with my sister, and she told me she was at a work function with a full bar. one of her coworkers insisted that she try his drink, and she said it tasted just like a cherry jolly rancher. i asked what was in it, and the guy said it was vodka and coedine. evidently he'd just purchased a bottle for $400 to have an awesome time. i was about to say, "holy shit, they offer that at bars!?"

    but alas, gone are the days of victorian era opium dens.

    le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST watch these movies now! D: MUUUUUUST!!!

    Ugh I need weight loss *vitamins* baaaaaaaaaaaad. Sick of being a whale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, i suggest you do not take those until you find out exactly what they are! but then again, you are a smart girl. :) haha, i totally agree with you about that purse. actually, it is quite ugly.
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, when I see actors/actresses get old I always try to look at the resemblance from when they were young and sometimes you can't see it at all! :( I don't want to get old.

    I get lazy once in a while too, I hate it. I'm always telling myself the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love shutter island just coz leo's in it :) yummmmm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh... HATE Shutter Island. Probably because I have 3 kids and the idea of watching someone off their own kids makes me ill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo, i guess i shouldn't watch "Shutter Island"...what with being crazy and all?

    i think the "vitamins" you are talking about are often used in treating Bipolar Disorder.

    Sigh. Last night was a bad night. or, i should say, i was BAD last night. BLERG.

    Take care all you lovely ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree...those purses are hideous. I'm opposed to spending great amounts of money on purses, 'cause I usually end up spilling something on them.

    About the lithium...not sure if you'll get a sedative effect out of it or not. Not really something I'd want to take. I doubt it would harm you only taking a little bit...but I wouldn't risk it. Lithium's a pretty old mood-stabilizer and long-term use can do major harm to your organs. Though again, you only have a couple... So yeah, I basically don't have a great answer.

    I had several clients on it, and they were able to take it in the morning, throughout the day, etc. I'd imagine if it was a major sedative they'd only have taken it at night.

    This post was no help whatsoever. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lithium is to treat maina in bi polar, it won't make you lose weight (infact in long term people oftern gain weight). It is VERY easy to OD on and VERY dangerous when you do. It'd make you feel sick and dizzy and gross. 300mg is the standard dose for someone of 150lbs (Standard adult dose)...erm basically it won't do anything for you please please please don't take it lithium poisoning is foul and it isn't as simple as dying then and there it takes time and eurgh, just please don't xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm with Eloise18, Lithium = BAD!! It will wreck your kidneys. Ask your 'friendly pharmacist' for some hospital grade MDMA. Pure contentment, no appetite, no side effects in one pill! Shweet!

    Those pink bags scare me!

    Love the Dickensian wallpaper, my little Irish Christmas Faerie! Cuh-yute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could snort it... lol jk :)
    umm it's used for bi polar disorder right??? uhhh It would probably just calm you down then... Idk.

    and ya... still can not believe I hopped on that scale this morning... but whatever.... got it over with I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha you're right that purse is hideous! you could buy so much with $50,000!! pre-christmas detox is such an appropriate name, thanksgiving was just... "disaster" would be too kind! as for the lithium carbonate, please be careful if you decide to take them :/ i'm not sure what effect it would have if you're not bipolar but i DO know that it can be toxic!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ugh, and the purse is even pink **WHICH MAKES IT TEN TIMES WORSE** (imho).

    i like the redecorating of the background, winter. (: <3

    and, i dont even know why thanksgiving exists, its just another reason for americans to stuff themselves further and get even fatter. i will never have it when i move out. haha.

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. have u read teh book the moive makes a fuck load more sense if u have read the book and they book is amazing
    wow that bag is $50,000 relaly thats fuckign crazy
    i took laxs today as well i need to b smaller and stop eating so damn much ugh
    i never took those so idk what they would do

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog, it always makes me laugh! It's interesting to see all the actors my mom liked as a teenager and how crusty they look now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so amazing to me how Leo Dicaprio doesn't seem to age. He still looks like a little boy. That movie was crazy, though. I was not expecting that ending. It's really only a movie you can watch once, though. What's the point, if you already know the twist?

    I love and hate holidays at the same time. I am hoping not to repeat the horror of last year, when I realized I gained eight pounds. That cannot happen again.

    Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. An ex boyfriend took that and it made him all weird and depressed, it also made him gain weight.
    It´s sad when an actor one really likes gets old, idk why, but it is.
    Don´t be so hard on yourself

    ReplyDelete
  18. That purse is just meant to be carried around and not used. Like the Queens purse. I mean she always has one, but what would she carry in it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!! You woke your mum up? Cripes, woman! Put a sock in it, would ya? XD

    Sweet! Fort! I'll hide in it and knit and make snarky comments in my incomprehensible local dialect and confuse the hell out of everyone.

    Oh god, the thought of having to move in to an already established flat of people who already have their own clique (Essentially what happened here. I don't share the stoner bond) terrifies me. I'm being a sook and looking for places on my own >.<; I dunno how much I can handle at the moment in the reals of people and more stress.

    I'm laughing on the inside, though. The jug and vacuum cleaner and comfy lounge suite are ALL MINE, BITCHES!! Ditto for the nonstick frying pans and ALL the rubbish bins in the place. *Glee* I wonder if they've sorted it out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. special effects?! LIKE WHAT?!

    lol tell your mom I said 'holla back, girl!'

    and omg, I've been eating SOOOO much food I fear for my insides. everything feels all jumbled up in there like twelve to fifteen golden moles wrestling for primacy.

    if you don't know what a golden mole is (grant's golden mole, to be precise) GOOGLE IT. IT'S AMAZING AND I WANT ONE.

    also, fuck lithium unless you're deranged.

    ReplyDelete
  21. homemade laudanum you say?
    how do you go about making that?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't believe the amount of money people spend on ugly accessories... it's sickening really.

    Thank you for the comment and follow on my blog :). I'm following you now too~

    Good luck with the detox!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, thank you for the comment. I really do appreciate it :)

    LFMAOO! $50K?!?! Ugh. That bag is nasty. HAHAHA! His aging upset you? I'm sorry to hear. I totally agree, though. Sometimes, it's just not necessary to see people as they age. Vitamins. Hm...Much love <3

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.