Another workweek begins.
Some thoughts for the day....
1. I have become an expert at bag-packing and living out of several travelling bags. I realized a few weeks ago that my life is much easier if I just never completely unpack. Clean laundry comes straight out of the dryer and into the duffel bag. Hair and makeup products now all live in a bag on the bathroom floor. I still cannot find an apartment I can afford.
2. We have finished another puzzle. Harleyquinn helped.
The sky took like 3 days.
3. My family is now hooked on colouring. I know a few of you out there have gotten into this colouring book craze as well. We're working on the enchanted forest and a Bible verse book. In between, I sometimes draw something pretty all by myself.
Like the topless mermaid:
Niecey G was mildly offended by this. I said it's a bloody fish, when was the last time you saw a fish with a shirt on? Niecey G conceded I had a fair point.
4. Tonight, I am going to attempt to make Indian food. Drummerboy and I had lunch at the Sugar Shack in Warwick yesterday, where I had one of the most delicious meals I have ever eaten. It was the breakfast special, and after hearing the description I admit it is not something I would ever have ordered. But this place makes such good food they had actually run out of pretty much everything else by then, so I tried it. It was chopped zucchini and onions, curry, and mango chutney all scrambled with an egg and then rolled up like a burrito.
So tonight, I am going to attempt to make something similar for dinner, served with chicken instead of making a burrito. A recipe may be forthcoming.
5. Also this weekend, while hanging out with Drummerboy on Saturday, I purchased a new guitar strap because it PERFECTLY matches my awesome sweater.
It is mighty uncomfortable, as it's not really designed to hold something as heavy as Rollo, but pain is beauty.
6. Los Huevos. I saw these guys play on Saturday night, they are hilarious. Give them a listen.