Friday, January 15, 2016

THIS WEEKEND - now with photo

I have several dates this weekend. Naturally, I'm already trying to figure out what to wear.


Ruby requested an actual photo, so here it is--a picture of me, after trying on everything I own, deciding to wear one of the same 5 outfits I always wear. 




 We're meeting at a little cafe in Warwick on Friday. It's open mic night and Mike the band leader is performing. It's not really a DATE date, because I think Lil Bro#1 and Stepmom are also going.... Then we'll be hanging out on Saturday, but we don't have solid plans yet as to what we're doing. Possibly also doing something on Sunday.

o.O

Mumsy is mad at me and not speaking to me because I didn't tell her I had a date last weekend. Never mind the fact that I didn't tell ANYONE I had a date and other people just found out by accident, and then Big Sis#2 blabbed to Mumsy on Sunday. I was somewhat shocked to discover that I actually do not care that Mumsy is mad at me. This has never happened before. Years of classical conditioning had previously left me terrified of Mumsy's anger and terrified of not living up to her expectations. Perhaps it's the Zoloft.



19 comments:

  1. If she read your blog she would know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is not allowed to read my blog ever

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your date!!! Hopefully it goes awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooh yes!
      Can we see the outfit please? X

      Delete
  3. Hmm, maybe I should try Zoloft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps you are feeling the effects of an independent life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day you know longer fear what your mother thinks is the day you really become an adult. congratulations. Oh and good luck with the dates. I hope they go well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Have fun, and even if it's not a "date date" you'll still look flawless to him.
    Zoloft...when I weened myself off I had the worst suicidal thoughts and started pill popping...Zoloft and Paxil are toxic! I'm finally on the right meds and doing my best to stay sane.
    God bless your mother, and upcoming date!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whit whoo!
    You look smokin' Mich
    Best of luck on the date
    Can't wait to read all about it

    Ps Thanks for your email today
    Feeling a bit better about the whole thing now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update: HOly smacks I was expecting multiple options and when I saw the photo I decided "This wins the internet today." Then there weren't any outfits 2 or 3. You have excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the Mormon community that would be considered a real date. Hell, that would be halfway to marriage. Have a good time! That's a killer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you look cute! Have all sorts of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! I hope your date was superb and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. May all have gone really well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the date(s) went well Mich! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mich is fab.......everyone knows that!

      Delete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.