It helps pass the time while I sit and stare at facebook, debating whether or not to message the new crush. I have no other way of contacting him, and telling friend (the one related to him) about it is not an option.
Most likely I'll sit here geting more and more anxious until sparks start shooting out of my ears and I end up not messaging him and going to the gym instead.
...Anyone not my friend on facebook? (FB is ED-free)...
![]() |
| Do it |

You can do it....ok maybe not right away but hey.....I messaged my crush on facebook! Granted it took several years but I finally did it.
ReplyDeleteI should get my butt to the gym too. Maybe some muscle will give me an edge fighting evil shower door ^_^
http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=nfkaiOaQMoM&feature=player_embedded yea, I've done that <3
ReplyDeleteYou should message him, a simple "Hey, how are you doing today?" to see if he's in the mood to chat. <3 good luck lovely
any luck with the smell yet?
You should message him, for sure. Go on his page and try to see what you have in common, then use it an excuse to hang out! ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely message him!!! "Hey, what's up?" is always good. Very casual.
ReplyDelete^^^ And I totally agree with doing a bit of research on his page first.
Good luck :)
I definitely know that feeling. There's just that one song that describes something in my life perfectly, whether it be my weight situation, a boy, or friends. I play it over and over until I get utterly sick of it and never play it again for months. Hahaha. Music is my life, so it's the least you could expect from me anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI sent a request! =D
ReplyDeleteOk now I can't stop playing that song :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I sent a request too :)
Do it. :) It's not like he'll know you have a crush on him just because you said hello. :) :)
ReplyDeleteUgh...crushes... I'm the wrong person to offer advice about that, lol.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I do get stuck on a song for hours and hours (lately it's been a lot of MCR) You play it once, you love it, it gets stuck in your head, you absolutely MUST play it again... and the cycle begins anew.
Yup.
I've never actually really liked a boy so I can't offer you any constructive advice on that... But you should message him, maybe you two will get to be really good friends and after a year or so he'll discover that he's actually been in love with you from the first time he set his eyes on you and you'll live happily ever after with him (: (or this could just be all those cheesy dramas i watch getting to me) (: And i always get fixated on a song until i get sick of it and obsess over another song (:
ReplyDeleteI sent request too! My fb is also totally ed-free, a safe-for-general-peeps so let's all go back in the closet!
ReplyDeleteHah hah bad joke. Kinda feels similar tho...but we have to, don't we? At least we still have here!
i odnt have a facebook i knwo im like the only person in the world who doesnt
ReplyDeleteI think you should message him :) what's the worst that could happen?
ReplyDeleteI just added you btw :)
Lottie x
Do it! You got nothing to loose anyway. Life is too short for regrets of not doing the simple things in life. I added you BTW on FB :-)
ReplyDeleteI've had a crush on this guy for like 12 years now...but I lost his phone number AND the guts to ask him to hang out again anyway. lol plus he's gay. OH WELL.
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/sH_X1FFVJTo
You should message your crush just to mix things up in your facebook jungle. ;p
You should message him!
ReplyDeleteI added you btw. :)
Oh gosh, I always find songs seem to listen to them for 3 days straight because I love them.
x
Added you on facebook deary (first name Hazel), MESSAGE THE MAN you beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteI've missed blogger and it's made me deranged, so please excuse the madness. I look forward to catching up with your blog girl (:
message him! go go go Mich! Yes, you can :D
ReplyDeletelol.
You really should do it, there is no way around messaging a new crush ;)you might miss a very good chance.
tell us more aout him(: why do you think the relation to a friend of yours might cause problems?
xoxo<3
For some reason, the fuck-tards at Blogger did not alert me of this new post. I hope they get scrot-itch!
ReplyDeleteI tend to play this song over and over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVGgGW1ZalY
I'm afraid I have no advice to offer on your boy dilemma, as no good ever comes from me or my advice. I do, however, want you to be happy, so definitely do what will make you happy. Love you. <3. XXX.
do it do it.
ReplyDeletehope everything's going well otherwise. i haven't been able to comment on your blog in months because it turns out i was extremely computer illiterate. but alas i am back ;)
X