Sunday, July 10, 2011

Greetings from the Jersey Shore!

And NOT as in that awful tv show. Those arseholes aren't even from NJ, and they make the rest of us look bad.

I'm sorry I'm not commenting on your blogs! I'm posting from my phone. I can't get any internet from my laptop, and I really REALLY miss your blogs! If I can get internetz I'll try and pop in and say hey...

I have a sunburn on one arm. The other one remains pale...

This morning I got up at 6.30 and biked to the Barnegat Lighthouse and back, total of 25 miles. It was fabulous, and I shall do it again tomorrow.
I rented a pink bicycle. Will post photos when I get a chance to do a proper post.

Off now to a barbecue at a friend's house, with lots of meat! :D And then crabbing... There will definitely be photos of that. My hair will be blueish, because friend got me some spray-in hair colour so I can look like Sailor Neptune.

Later my lovelies!! I miss you all so much!!! <3

18 comments:

  1. Have a good time! I wish my hair was still light enough to spray in colour from time to time (I'm naturally a blonde, but it's currently died a dark brown). I miss funky colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i hate the jersey shore reality show its the stupidest thing ever likie fuck they make ppl think we are like then when we arent and most of them arent even italian damn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely... particularly the pink bicycle! I long for a beach of any sort, even one sensationalized by god-awful reality tv, but there is none to be found here. You're so blessed!

    The insomnia lessens over weekends spent at the commune, so once I'd made it there, I was home free :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sailor Neptune!!

    She was always my favorite. Her and Sailor Pluto.

    Good stuff, good stuff...

    xSummer

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG dude. I'm pure Italian and the way those "guidos" act makes me ashamed of my culture!

    A 25 mile bike ride?! That is amazing? And even more amazing? A PINK FUCKING BICYCLE!

    Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walked five miles yesterday. My legs practically snapped off. I collapsed in bed and have been half-comatose ever since.

    And you biked 25 FUCKING MILES?!?!? Are you Lance Armstrong's sister or something? WTF? Srsly, I'd bow to you... if I could move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my phone had internetz! One of my arms is darker than the other from where I drive to and from school- the sun is always on the driver's side so my left arm is the darker of the two. And my "dark" I mean a colour that's not translucent white! I was always Sailor V in my group but not that my hair is shorter (and dyed yet again) I could probably pull off Sailor Saturn :}. I hope you're having loads of fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It won't let me click 'mighty!' :(
    sounds awesome :) I haven't been to the beach in ages which is crazy given how close it is. I've walked and driven by it but not actually gone down to the shore.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're having a really wonderful time! I'm jealous of all the exercise you're getting in, I need to get off my butt!

    Can't wait to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 25 miles?! That's a nice ride:) Plus a pink bicycle just makes it legit.
    Have fun at the barbecue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I never watched Jersey Shore and there is an awesome boy from Jersey in one of my summer classes, you're safe from judgement here.
    Thank you for your comment, it made me smile, especially since I know I didn't comment on your last post so you didn't have much reason to come look at my blog.. <3
    I have trouble walking 10 miles with breaks >.< you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun! the pink bike sounds so cute! picturesque and Im awaiting pics!
    I hope you have a blast I just love crabbing!! yum yum yum
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. S'ok now I have a chance to catch up on my blog-reading.
    I loves that my phone has some internet (no flash, no vimeo, and only someyoutube) but ugh the reception while housesitting was shit!
    So I have catching up to do!
    I've never watched jersy shore and I like it that way ^_^
    Oooo pink bike!
    Mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree about Jersey Shore. I hate that everyone assumes that a) most Jerseyans are like that and b) that most of the Jersey shore is like that one town they go to.

    Not that I don't find it entertaining at times to watch that show... I just wish people would take it with a grain of salt.

    HAVE FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i dont know if ill be unstoppable, but ill be pretty good once i do take that first step.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you didn't get completely cooked in that ungodly heat yesterday. Anyway... in other news...

    I think I just found your future husband... http://www.slate.com/id/2299068/

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great time, Mich, and here's hoping the sunburn heals!

    (I become like a lobster in the sun, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. SQUEEEEE SAILOR NEPTUNE!! I wanna cosplay Sailor Mars or Sailor Saturn one day. (They're the 2 female skins I use the most on MineCraft)
    http://minecraftskins.com/view/4290
    ^Best Super Sailor Neptune skin available.

    Lol, I hope the burn doesn't peel too much. Maybe sit with the other side facing the sun next time so you even out? :p

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.