Saturday, June 4, 2011

Moonlight Kazehana - REM Cycle in C-Sharp Minor

It only took like 3 months, but Kazehana's dream is finally complete. Hope you like it, my lady!! It's been sightly modified to make for easier drawing...




"There were trees all around and a lake below. We went down to the lake..."






"...it was circling and circling the lake in an agitated way...I could see the motion of its tail but the water didn't move or ripple at all.


...and then the sky was full of lightning."




"...we stopped to watch everything in wonder. The people were being pelted by bowling ball sized hunks of ice, their heads getting smashed in."






The end!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1

    hahahaha especially the death and destruction parts. those are mega awesome.

    I feel like I owe you something in return. you'll have to ask me for something though, coz I have no idea what will be as amazing and equal in value to this epic piece of illustration.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very good! You're becoming an expert at MS paint =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah dude, seeing your pictures is the highlight f my post responding time. and the words that go with them. I love freaking love your posts in general, awesome lady! Thanks for making my morning happier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. just, love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the paint master.

    Your posts make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a work of art. With just the right amount of death thrown in! ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta say...I'm kind of surprised that all the comments about my dream are really positive. Most people are like "wtf? your dreams are so weird!" but apparently your blog homies are down with my subconscious chaos. I dig it. haha

    And yes! it totally did go from raining and chilly to being like 95F over night! Fuck! So I should *not* go about attempting to slice off offending bits of puffy flesh? Because it's an atmospheric reaction? Duly noted.

    As far as my body arrangement goes, I'm kind of really odd as a whole. Not only is my ass in a strangely lower place (boobs, too, I suppose), my torso is much shorter than average, while my limbs are much longer than average. I can't wear 'petite' clothing because the arms and pant legs are far too short for me. The whole effort of choosing clothes becomes an exercise in disguise and illusion. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha just as weird as my dreams. I couldn't even explain it to someone else :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my dreams were that cool.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  10. What would I do without you? Argh. Voice of reason. I need to *not* get on my scale for a couple of days. Except I'm terrified that when I do get back on it'll say 500lbs. haha

    I'm even more indebted to you. Great. I'll have to donate an organ or something. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderfully, fantastically bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.