I don't know what to talk about.
So why waste perfectly good internet space with pointless rambling, you ask?
Well I don't have a good answer for that one. Sometimes you just need to ramble.
Is it sick that this makes me laugh a lot?
3 Year old crying over Justin Bieber
Y'all may have noticed that the pics from the top of the blog are gone. They're actually not gone--I just moved them to the bottom because I can no longer stand to look at that photo of myself at 96 pounds.
I've been on the Spiru-tein fast for 2 days now. I'm actually running out of Spiru-tein, but I discovered not that long ago that the Fairway Market carries every single flavour (it's impossible to find that stuff anywhere else). I want to try the chocolate fudge crunch one, and the cappuccino.
There's some more new photos up! And hopefully, I'll be getting that last set back tomorrow (the ones the photo place screwed up). I don't even remember what was on that roll...
I feel like a failure because I have no fun MSPaint drawings. I'm even out of back up emergency silly stuff. (That's the name of the folder on my desktop where I save random fun things I find on the internet; it's currently empty).
My room is clean!! Just spent the last 2 hours tidying. I get into these psycho cleaning moods sometimes--I'll start by putting away something small, like a book back on the shelf. And then it suddenly escalates and I tear around the room like a maniac because I MUST CLEAN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!
And now I can see my desk. It's really exciting.
Kitty is downstairs HOWLING. I don't know when she developed this habit. Most likely we've just spoiled her too much over the years. 13 years of spoiling built up, and now Callisto will follow you around the house with the non stop meow meow MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW until you eventually lose it and go psycho to scare her out of the room for a few minutes of peace and quiet.
She'll be back in 5-10 minutes, and start over. Especially if you go anywhere near the refrigerator. She can hear the fridge door open from upstairs, on the other side of the house, behind a closed door.
But she's such a sweet little muffin. <3
She's a midget--only 6 pounds. She also has an eating disorder I think, because she will flat out refuse to eat for days if we don't feed her something she likes. And then other times she'll inhale her whole bowl of food in under a minute and go puke it up right after she's done.
And I spoil that cat rotten.
We would spoil the other one as well, but she's not interested.
Daisy likes sleeping. She likes eating, too (as you can see^--Daisy weighs 13 pounds), but she's not that into human food. Once in a while, when we're giving Callisto bits of our dinner, Daisy will come and get some; but mostly she just likes her dry food. She pouts a lot because the vet put her on a diet of less dry food. So she just sleeps more.
Ok if I've reached the point of cat stories, I think maybe it's time to call it a night.
<3



I love people who tell anyone who will listen their cat stories<3
ReplyDeletethat's exactly how my husband is. Our cats are the only thing he'll talk to his family about haha.
Callisto is so adorable!!
Wow. 3 years old & crying over Justin Bieber, oh my goodness, lol. Well, at least she knows he loves her too, lol. She needs a nap... or something. I wonder who was on the phone (what a mood improvement she had!), do you think it really might have been Justin Bieber? ;)
ReplyDeleteThat child is seriously disturbed!
ReplyDeleteLol @ Callisto. Dralion will ONLY eat Whiskas Kitten Packets, or Oh So Fishy ones *Facepalm* Oh well, she's only 11 months old, shes still a baby right. (How many pounds is 3.5kg of fluff?)
Lol, you remind me of Hyperbole and a Half with the "CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!!!1!". I get like that about once a year ^.^;
Brrrrr, I'll trade you temperatures? Its fucking FREEZING again tonight. My heater can only JUST keep up with the steadily decreasing temperature, but not combat it enough to warm the room :( NOT COOL.
With nowhere to go and to reason to get up before noon I have FINALLY started sleeping again! :D YAY!! Saturday is gonna SUCK so hard :(
Oooooh, a pet goose for christmas or one for the rotisserie? Would it do well with a kiwifruit & manuka honey glaze? Bring some of your tasty cinnamon candy instead of chocolate and we'll be all set. Whats your tipple of choice?
There's something wrong with that three year old :P
ReplyDeleteAww they are so cute! Haha I think my cat has the same eating disorder as yours :P
Lottie x
Heeee..like Peri I also thought of the CLEAN ALL THE THINGS from hyperbole and a half. It'f from her "why I'll never be an adult" post. Or it's named something like that. It's funny.
ReplyDeleteAwwww I still love you with or without the mspaint.
Actually I'm thinking of trying a few myself. I'm not as funny as you (you are our own hyperbole and a half) but you make mspaint look so fun!
And those cats are adorable.
I, too, have disposed of all my 'thin pics' for the moment! I can't stand it anymore, either. When did I turn into walrus-girl again?! It really does sneak up on one! So depressing!
ReplyDeleteYour kitties are so beautiful! Spoiled liked mine! I love the picture with the zebra cushion. 'Stealth kitteh'!
The kid in that video should be dragged out into the street and shot! Oh Christ, NO!!!
Have a good one, Love. <3. XXX.
Hahahahaha oh my gosh that video...
ReplyDeleteAgreed, sometimes you just need to ramble.
Your cat is adorable!! :) cats scare the crap out of me haha. they're probably the one animal that i'm scared of
Oh god... I think this is the youngest sever case of beiber fever I've ever seen.. my usual response of 'OFF WITH HER HEAD' just doesn't feel right for the little girl..
ReplyDeleteKitty! <3 If I weren't so obsessed with Fennec Foxes a kitty would be my first pet choice. As is, it's second.
Oh, that little girl! Just who in the world would put up a video like that anyway? i just wanted her to stop crying and they were egging her on...i felt so bad for her. It's like our dogs....no matter what we do, they whine, whine, WHINE all day and night...want out, want in, want eat.....
ReplyDeletei have become WHALE mama and have to go to Salt Lake in TWO days...i was not expecting this....sigh. Selfish, as usual.
Cute kitties!
xoxoxo,
tracy
you may have been rambling, but they are for from pointless! tut tut. lol.
ReplyDeleteXXX
That child has problems. That parent needs to turn off the television.
ReplyDeleteI spoil my cat too! I just got her like 2 months ago and I can already tell that she totally has me wrapped around her finger (paw?). I probably should curtail that but she is just so darn adorable that I cant seem to stop myself! The meow-ing is just too cute! After 13 years though I would prob be tired of it! haha
Such a cute, adorable, fluffeh kitteh (:
ReplyDeleteLol cat stories are always fun to read
ReplyDeleteCute Kitties. I'm pretty sure that my brother stole my cat.
ReplyDeleteYeah like they said ^^^ there's something wrong with that three year old. She needs to be slapped. She wasn't 3, she was probably 5 or 6 acting or something but if she is three, she was probably taught to do all that since she was born, because NO WAY! Lol. Cute cats by the way
ReplyDeleteYour comments are keeping my boat afloat lady.
ReplyDeleteThank you, so much, so very, very much.
x0x0x
@Starving Artist
ReplyDeleteholy god, the only thing that can distract me from my preoccupation with cats. fennec foxes. yes.