Tuesday, January 2, 2018
When a nebula says, “I can make you a star,” it’s best to reply you’re content as you are.
Hope y'all had nice holidays. Mine were largely uneventful.
Pretty much everyone got art for Christmas. I'm getting better at landscapes.
Dad and Stepmom got this big one.^
Mum got a smaller one^ as I was out of large wooden panels. (Mike the Band Leader works in construction and gives me so many pieces of wood paneling they no longer fit in my house and are currently stored in the car.)
Simple Cat got a fake Burberry scarf.
Not really. Mum got it for me because she thinks her children should all have Burberry scarves, but she also knows that if she gave me a real Burberry scarf, I'd have it sold on ebay within minutes. Kind of like the Google Home Mini Dad and Stepmom got me for Christmas.*
...Funny enough, we just received an Amazon Echo Dot from one of the title search companies we use at work. I shall be cleaning up nicely on ebay this month!!
Y'all have any exciting adventures over the holidays? I miss having days off work and sleeping until 3 PM. :(
AND NOW BASK IN THE GLORY OF THE LEVITATING FERN
*They're either completely oblivious to my conspiracy theories, or they did that on purpose to see how good an actress I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy New Year! Wishing you lots and lots of good swag to resell on ebay in 2018! Love your Christmas blog banner, lol
ReplyDeleteLove the quote, and the banner, and the tall fir trees painting. You ARE getting good at landscapes :) I'm still on vaca for one more day, bless the gods.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
ReplyDeleteHOLY SCHEISSE THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing that your family literally gave you an electronic spy. On purpose.
I really like the ocean crashing on the cliff painting.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year. I was in bed before midnight, although I wasn't asleep. Don't let the ambiguity of that last sentence fool you.
ReplyDeleteThe levitating fern is glorious.
The landscapes are fun! Simple Cat looks dashing in the Burberry knock-off. :D
ReplyDeleteThe holidays here passed by really quickly. On New Year's Eve day, we took a wee roadtrip down to Santa Cruz and had a potter around downtown. It was nice.
Your landscapes are fantastic! I pretty much did the same as you NYE, with a little bit o' beer tasting.
ReplyDeleteYour New Year's looks exactly like my Christmas day. Well, minus the knitting.
ReplyDeleteYour paintings are gorgeous, Mich.
ReplyDeletehappy new year, babe. <3
ReplyDelete"Pretty much everyone got art for Christmas. I'm getting better at landscapes." God, and they should be grateful!! your art is stunning and genuinely breathtaking. you and Tempest are awful, being so talented!! and i can confirm i am sure it looks 1000000% better in real life. the Burrow picture confirms that for me!
Simple Cat is still gorgeous i see. i keep forgetting how perfect cats are.
"
Y'all have any exciting adventures over the holidays? I miss having days off work and sleeping until 3 PM. :(" literally the only way to spend the holidays. and my only plans were buying the Christmas chocolate the Western people buy here half-off after Christmas. and my New Year's... hilariously enough, the only day of the holiday where i slept early.
your levitating fern is very levitating-y.
i love you so much. ugh. i still can't believe you notice i exist. you're awful, Mich. an awfully great and perfect person.
- Sam Lupin
PS. i rlly rlly LOVE YOU.
Happy New Years, lovely <3
ReplyDeleteThose top drawings are me, except I was long asleep by then (I hit the vodka very early in the afternoon).
Your paintings are amazing! The second one is particularly gorgeous.
xx
Oh I love those trees (in the painting)! They look alive! Also love the fern planter!
ReplyDeleteI love that scarf!! That kitty...:3
ReplyDeleteYour artwork is amazing. I envy that trait. Perfect for gifting! When your that good at least. I love the one your pops and stepma got. That's awesome your construction gives you scrap wood to use as a canvas.
Construction buddy*
Delete