In Orange County, NY, it is currently
2 degrees F
(-17C)
I just spent 20 minutes layering up so I could go out for a cigarette, spent maybe 5 minutes smoking half the cigarette before my hands got too cold, and then spent another 15 minutes removing said layers to relocate back to the couch.
I feel like there are better ways to spend my time.
Ah well.

Smoking is not for sissys.
ReplyDeleteGeez. I went for a walk today wearing a thin jacket. It was sunny; I slathered my face in suncream before going out. Big country, crazy weather patterns.
ReplyDeleteCould you get away with smoking next to an open window?
It's -4F here in Sunny but frigid Maine. I never thought I'd say this but I am psyched it's supposed to get up to 30 tomorrow. It will be like a heat wave.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I quit smoking before people were forced outside to smoke in all kinds of weather.
ReplyDeletejust warm your hands with the cigarette, problem solved....wait a minute
ReplyDeleteAnd in Orange County, CA, the weather is totally different ;)
ReplyDeleteI feel you! What a frigid winter it's been! It's 0 C today up here in The North and I'm like "what, is it summer already??" :)
ReplyDeleteIt’s going to be in the 50s Thursday then on Friday night we might get a foot of snow. The end is nigh.
ReplyDeleteOh, I remember the days of smoking outside before I decided I didn't want to do it anymore and quit. We've had the warmest winter since I moved to Albuquerque, everything is brown brown brown and we've not had but one rain shower in over 3 months. I wish it would snow......
ReplyDeleteThat's bloody cold
ReplyDelete