Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Temporary superintelligence is just a side effect of the Megaseeds dissolving in your rectal cavity.
Hey y'all, it's been a while.
Not much to report, except
...
well...
......
I GOT AN AGENT.
I started pitching my YA book to agents about a month ago, and one of them totally fell in love with it. So there is a tiny chance it could get picked up by a major publisher.
But
the agent wants a lot of revisions. They're mostly minor revisions, but it's a huge editorial project. It's going to take a while and right now it just makes me feel tired. None of this would have come about if Guitar Teacher hadn't harassed me until I finished writing the book. I'd had no intention of finishing it before that. Which makes me a little more tired.
So I may be silent on here for a while until the final edit is done. Hope y'all are well.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats, I know they can be hard to find. You'd be surprised how many authors got rejected by so many.
ReplyDeleteWhooo-hooo! Very cool. May all go well with the revisions. x
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats. That's huge. Wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteThat seems like a positive reason to be absent. There are much worse reasons... Well, actually, editing is pretty awful, but it's for a good cause.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Mich. You could really use a good break!
ReplyDeleteSeeds in my rectal cavity? Well, that explains why it hurts when I sit down.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThat is amazing news! Congrats, lovely. Good luck with your revisions.
ReplyDelete<3
Exciting news! Editing is a pain in the butt, I know, but it will only make your manuscript even better!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Great! God looks out for you.
ReplyDeleteAWESOMEEEEEEEE!!! Remember how happy you were when Underwood was published? Even tho it took so long because I was saying "please make this point clearer to my dumb ass"? It was so worth it! And yes I'll be getting book 4 for myself for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! It'll be a labor of love!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mich!
ReplyDelete