Spring should be a time of flowers and new life and sneezing
fits. But for me, spring is a time of terror. A time of becoming a total
shut-in. Of never leaving the house without a massive umbrella even when it's
sunny.
Especially when it's sunny.
Why, you may ask?
Because in spring, inchworms start falling out of the trees.
[I tried finding photos of this, but the google image search made me feel a bit nauseous so sorry but no]
[I tried finding photos of this, but the google image search made me feel a bit nauseous so sorry but no]
Guys seriously. You don't understand how awful this is. I
have a worm phobia, and it is ten times worse than all of my other weird
phobias and pet peeves. In spring I have to deal with WORMS RAINING FROM THE F*CKING
SKY. And this can go on for half of the summer.
I would rather it rained spiders. I would rather it rained
cheese. I would rather it rained fecking Kevin Bacon if that meant it would
stop raining worms.
So cheers to staying indoors for the next 4 months.
It's raining Kevin Bacon, halleujah! I'm gonna go out and let myself get ABSOLUTELY SOAKING WET!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind if it rained jelly beans
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen an inch worm storm in years, but I know what you mean, bit I would prefer them to a spider storm.
ReplyDeleteFunny...sorry to laugh at your phobia, but raining Kevin Bacon is funny...so is Addman's comment.
I never realised these were a thing, and now I just feel bad for anyone who has to deal with them. Trees? Yes. Worms falling from them? NOPE.
ReplyDeleteI used to think those things were cute until one bit me. THEY BITE, MICH.
ReplyDeleteOnce when it rained? I opened the garage door? And an earthworm fell in my hair.
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S AWFUL
DeleteOkay, that would just creep me out. I don't want worms or anything else falling out of trees on me.
ReplyDeleteM. J. Joachim
A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Writing Tips
Effectively Human
Lots of Crochet Stitches
Oh, Dear Mich, your blog gives me hope i am the fattest i have ever been, but i can always come here for a smile and a story.........thank you, sweetie. :)
ReplyDeleteI could go with the cheese thing... as long as it isn't Limburger.
ReplyDeleteWorms raining from the trees. . . NOT COMING DURING THAT TIME OF YEAR,
ReplyDeleteAnd will never force you to go see titiwai with me :)