[EDIT: because of some idiot shitposting a load of comments about A MINOR'S boobs, anonymous comments have been disabled. Sorry for any annoyance this causes.]
In continuing my journey thru all the movies of that Buzzfeed post, the remaining unwatched films were either not readily available to watch, or were not free to watch, so I shan't be offering any opinion on them. Thus concludes my half arsed film review series.
Some general updates since my "hey y'all I'm not dead post" a while back:
The Bros and I went to see Wovenhand in Brooklyn.
Y'all should know at this point of my obsession with the music of Wovenhand.
I got to say hey to DEE, and naturally acted like a bumbling buffoon.
My friend Cyn and I went to Paducah, Kentucky at the end of September for the BBQ on the River Festival and basically did nothing but eat ribs and brisket and biscuits and gravy for a week. We also got to spend a couple days with Tempest, which was beyond amazing. A morning of Geocaching occurred, good times all round.
Some highlights:
We drove to Kentucky, taking 2 driving days each way. Our halfway point is and will always be in West Virginia, because TUDOR'S BISCUIT WORLD.
I usually don't take photos of my food, but this is the best breakfast of biscuits and gravy you will ever have.
We ate our way through the Festival in Paducah, KY with great enthusiasm.
![]() |
| one BBQ vendor of many |
For Cyn's birthday, she received her very own 18th century gown. She's been wearing mine for years on Halloween, and when I saw this one gown with a peacock colour paisley design, it was just screaming her name too loudly for me not to get it for her.
I've made some alterations to an older gown for my costume this year. Harleyquinn has discovered that panniers (the rigid underskirt necessary for Baroque fashion) make very nice beds.
I have to imagine that women in the 1700s also discovered this, and wandered about their homes with cats sleeping on their dresses.
In other fun news, this past Saturday night, apparently my drunk ass ordered an entire pizza from the take out place next door to my apartment building, and I ate half of it. I have no memory of doing this. And it's doubly perplexing because, as most of you know, I HATE cheese.
300 mg of seroquel in action, my friends. Pretty sure my liver is the 8th natural wonder of the world.






Biscuits and gravy are hard to come by around these parts. I felt a pang of envy when I saw your food pic. ;)
ReplyDeleteYour gown is lovely. Please, tell me that your cat is now a part of the costume.
Bea x
That wittle kitten wooks so wuvvwe and cuddwe and fwuffy, just like me ! ! !.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds morose, but with all sincerity, thank you for reminding me what it's like to spend time with someone who actually wants to fucking spend time with me. Thank you for inviting me along for shenanigans.
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely and I wish I'd had more time (I think a 2nd night next time we plan shenanigans will help me move a smidge past the freaking out awkward/exhausted stage), and I want to know WHERE YOU WERE HIDING THE KITTY.
That's quite the Halloween costume. Road trips are great, and eating road trips are even better.
ReplyDeleteMakes me wish I lived anywhere near West Va... cause, biscuits!
ReplyDeleteBiscuits & gravy?????????????????????
ReplyDeleteNo idea what that would be like, kinda looks like scones which we eat warm with butter & jam
All kind of technical help related to Binance online software
ReplyDeleteAre you occupied in Binance errors and troubles? If you don’t know how to deal with such issues and looking for solutions to deal with it, you can always call on Binance support number which is all the time functional. The team is always there to assist you in every possible manner and makes sure to serve the best quality assistance to users who approach them and avail all type of solutions in no time. Talk to them for quality services and the best part is you can call them anytime.
idn poker situs judi online yang menjadi kepercayaan banyak pemain di indonesia karena sudah mendapatkan sertifikat dari PAGGCOR dan BMMtestlabs yang menjamin para pemain bermain tanpa adanya kecurangan sedikitpun, jika anda tertarik untuk bermain di idn poker bisa klik link di bawah ini untuk lebih lanjut.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.aacaa7.org/daftar-poker-terpercaya-langsung-dapat-bonus-20rb-setelah-deposit/