Tuesday, July 31, 2018

It really sucks

when you can't listen to one of your favourite bands anymore

because you hate him.



Know what also sucks? Coming to the realization--once again--that you are the 

WORLD'S

BIGGEST

FOOL.



This blog is probably going to be shut down in the coming days. I think it has just run its course. Kind of like my life. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. So many artists who make great art were awful human beings. Sad. I wish it wasn't so.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a sucker most days. It's hard to get out of one's own way. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs come and go. Your life is precious. Act accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to read this. People can be awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do not like what is happening to you.
    It seems musicians are the biggest jerks.
    You can always blog again if you want or not.
    You are important.

    gayle

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, honey, just because other people are assholes doesn't make you a fool. it just means your heart is really big, you know.

    i really hope that you feel better soon.

    i'm going to miss you, you know. <3



    - Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3
    I would miss you so much.
    I'd have to get my ass back on the book of faces I guess. I have a vague memory that I found your fan page or something on there. Or I'm completely wrong and I'm conflating Samantha Ronson's page with your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My new apartment is going to be pretty fucking awesome. Come see me if you need to get away.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.