Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I think I want a Nissan

Just a short post for funsies.

Has anyone else noticed how stupid some of these new cars look? I'm not sure what the designers are smoking, but I swear half the new cars I see on the road look like Pokemon.

I first noticed this with the new Jeeps.


How do those headlights provide any light? Why is the car squinting?


Even Toyota's new cars look like Pokemon. Look at this guy


Check out that sweet handlebar 'stash.


And what is up with this one


It looks like a harlequin.


But my favourite might be the new Nissans




Because they look absolutely ridiculous.


A proper post with an update on Eleven tomorrow maybe..... For now, I'm off to meet the band. We're freelancing at the moment, playing random church events whenever we're asked, which is nice. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm disturbed by all the new cars that are rectangles. They look odd to me.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Your missing your calling in product design! Go Band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look much friendlier with the faces. Big improvement, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the band. I never really thought about it much but some cars really do look like Pokemon these days. They have to be running out of design ideas by now. Pretty soon we'll even have Pokemon that look like cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet that Nissan would chew up the road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time with the band. Just enjoy the summer music.
    Like your car drawings and I need and want the first one !

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not looked at the new cars. I'll have to pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cars I ever had are always way outdated from the new ones anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes at night, I look in my rearview mirror and see what look like monsters following me. Their headlights look like evil eyes and their running lights look like fangs.
    I get so scared I pee myself as I run into the tree.
    Then, the Nissan zips right by.
    And I swear I hear maniacal laughter.
    Then, I pee myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouldn't mind owing that last one, eye-lashes and all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got attacked by a Nissan once. Nasty thing. Almost lost an arm.

    How about the Mazda 3s, and how their grill looks like a really dopey smiley face?

    http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5837&d=1294377124

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.